Share | 

Returning to What Was

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am

Kurai had spent days travelling from Yukigakure to Konohagakure, but she had finally got here. Standing at the gates, a whole host of painful memories flashed through her eyes. She was terrified. However, she needed to get past this and take the first step. So, without any more hesitation, she made her way into her former village. She was insanely pale compared to a lot of the villagers, since they got more sun here, but she didn't mind the looks she got. She had somewhere she needed to go. She headed over to the memorial sight, a single white rose in her hand to lay at her mothers grave.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am

Upon her arrival there was yet another.He wore the Uchiha crest on his back.His headband had long ties that dangled down his back in the wind.He had blackish,slightly gray looking hair.His sharingan was blazing like it normally would.His all black uniform was a significant distinction of his rank.It was a cloudy,and almost rainy looking day.The air was cool and the leaves that had fallen off the tree's.They were whisking away like a free spirit.His thoughts roamed through out the day.Until he finally got to the grave site.He bent down on one knee.Rubbing the grave stone.Where her name was engraved,Pounding the dirt with every rub.Harder and harder everytime.His eyes filled with tears as the time went on.He was sobbing silently.So as no one would hear his moaning over his love.He kissed her name and stood up as the rain drops began to fall gently.He held his hands out looking up to the sky.The tears still flow from his eyes."Do you cry for me yuki,Oh how i wish you were with me."He said as he looked up to the sky.He remembered his brothers words the day he killed her.They rang like a bell in his head."Ryuu,many will oppose you.Some will take everything from you,but you have something they can never take.Purpose."His actions after speaking those words were clear as day.He touched ryuu on the shoulder and gave him a brief embrace.This was the last time he saw irie before he joined the akatsuki.The two people who meant that most to him.Left him with nothing but dead memories and a broken heart.With a mind full of question asking why?The simple question of why.He then noticed another chakra presence entering the area.It was cold like ice.He only knew one such as that.He then said silently to himself."Kurai-chan...youv come home."That gave him a slight smile for about two seconds.Then remembering why she was here,and it was to pay her respects,not to catch up.He would then dry his eyes and stand up waiting for her to get closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 am

Kurai soon came into the area, her heart feeling like it was made of lead, weighing her down. She couldn't even make it to the gravestone, she was already in tears. Not even bothering to wipe her eyes, she took the rare white flower and placed it beneath the marble plaque that read as such; 'Aoi Niwa. Loving mother, faithful wife, selfless warrior, gentle soul.' She crouched down, brushing the dirt and leaves off of it as she shook her head. "Mom, Dad, Daichi, Tsuki...Everyone. I'm so...So sorry..." She sobbed. "I'll make you proud, I swear," Finally managing to collect herself after a minute, she stood up again. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Ryuuga and her eyes widened. She hadn't seen him in...10 years? Give or take a few? "R-Ryuu...Ryuu, is that you?" She asked him, the briefest of smiles gracing her features.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 am

He then looked over at a woman.Her features making themselves known to him.Which he didn't pay any mind to,to be quite honest.How she developed didn't faze him at all.He took one look at her with his sharingan.It would feel like he was staring right through her.His appearance was as fallows.He himself was wearing a black short sleeve shirt with the uchiha crest on the back.A black jounin vest unzipped all the way.A sword on his hip,fairly good length.A solid black with metal konoha insignia headband.Black gloves with metal over the top of the hand.Black shinobi pants with kunai and shurikan holders on both legs.Two pouches on the back of his pants.Yuki's crystal neclace around his neck.Black plugged gauges.His normal shinobi shoes.At this he was seen as cheif of anbu black ops,and head of the interogation unit.Finally heir to the uchiha clan house.His stare at her was like ice.He crossed his arms over his chest.The wind blowing whistled.He looked very un-happy depressed beyond the point of no return but in his stare.Was the rage of a lion,about pounce and devour his pray.He was the saint beast of the uchiha,the sage of heaven if you will.Finally the baby brother of the traitorous irie uchiha,ryuu's only brother whom wich he loved with all his heart."Yes kurai-chan....its me ryuu."He said with a moment of tenderness in which he smiled and his eyes grew tender but only for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 am

She took a step towards her old friend, but something was different. He looked empty, alone. She hesitated for a moment, her eyes looking the boy over. "Ryuu..." She began, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. "W-Where's Yuki-Chan...?" She asked. However, judging by how hollow he seemed and the fact that he was at a grave site, she felt as if she already knew the answer. Yuki wasn't...She couldn't be! She tried hard to stop herself from trembling as she awaited on an answer for the boy. She had heard of Irie's disappearance, so she didn't want to ask about that, it was probably already painful enough for him to even think about. Losing Yuki would've ripped the poor boys heart in two. 'Has the Leaf really deteriorated this much...?' She thought to herself in disgust.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 am

His eyes began to fill with tears once more.He was indeed hollowed out.His soul crushed and his heart shattered like a broken mirror."My beloved yuki....I i i,I had to do it.I had to kill her,she was being tortured by the lies of this wretched place.Now i myself wish she had taken me with her."He said as he gripped her necklace.His hear breaking more and more with every word he spoke.His hand clutched his necklace.He began to sniffle as he touched it.Sobbing quite loud this time."My yuki...my sweet yuki...those bastards took her from me."He said as he feel to his knees banging one fist on the ground.Clutching the ground as he stops banging his fist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 am

'No...Not Yuki...Our Yuki...It can't be!' On the inside, it was as if she'd lost a member of her family all over again. On the outside, she barely managed to maintain her composure. She didn't hate Ryuuga. Hell, she wasn't even angry with him. She was disgusted and apalled at the Leaf. Letting such a tragedy happen was disgraceful. Kneeling in front of him, she put a hand on her old friends shoulder. "Ryuu...Ryuu, look at me," She told him, her voice wavering and shakey. "We WILL get her back. Damn it all, we will!" She told him, her voice radiating a determination and power she'd never even heard herself. "There has to be a way..." She went back through all of her training; working with souls, past and present, helping them to cross over but she'd never actually been taught how to REVERSE the process. She didn't have the answers just yet.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am

He looked at her and nodded."She was so beautiful,i couldn't stand to watch her waist away between my hands.It was the most disgusting feeling.Even when she was trying to kill me.I felt the warmth of her love.She was my everything,even in our genin days,she was what drove me to be strong."He said as he sobbed.Nothing could ever take her place in his heart."Love brings me down,hate it lifts me up,they say in seven days go created the world."He then looked her in the eyes with a serious expression."in seven seconds i destroyed mine.I cut it into little pieces,bruned,it strangled it,you name it i did it."He said as he hung his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 am

"We'll bring your world back to you, Ryuu...If it costs me my SOUL i will bring Yuki back. I know you would do anything for her too. Give me time. Give me a month and I swear to you, I will have a way to bring her back to you," She told him as she tried convincing her friend. "I've become so much stronger, Ryuu. Please trust me," She prayed he would give her chance to help. She couldn't just stand by and let one of her oldest friends sit here in mourning. "The Leaf won't get away with this..." She hissed, her first true spark of anger surfacing after so many years of her forcing back her rage.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to What Was   

Back to top Go down

Returning to What Was
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1