Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Reflecting [Private - Mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:52 am

He smiles down at her and winks.He then crouches down to kiss her lips."What say when we get done here,we go have some fun?"He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 am

She kissed him back, leaning up a little so he didn't have to strain himself a lot. Pulling back slightly, she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good to me. Did you have anything in mind?" She asked, before something clicked in the back of her mind. "Oh...And before I forget again, my brother contacted me the other day...Well, he's not my real brother, but he acts like it. He...Well, he wants to meet you," She told him, looking off to the side. Nobody in the Snow really knew about her past, but she'd always told people, including Mugen, that she was an only child even though that was a lie. So telling him about Yakikoto posed a bit of a risk.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 am

Mugen face had a bit of a whaaaa?Expression on it,which wasn't completely un-common for him.He would then smile."Sounds pretty cool to me."He said before he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 am

She sighed in relief, thankful that he handled it as well as he did. She smiled brightly. "Great, I'll let him know as soon as he's in the area. You'll have to be on your. Best. Behaviour," She told him, poking him in the chest twice when she said 'best behaviour', flashing a grin afterwards. She reached a hand around her back and touched at the two symmetrical scars on her shoulders. They weren't as raw now. She could probably show him. "Hey, when we're dried off and stuff, I got something I wanna show you," She told him with a smile as she gave him a peck on the lips.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 am

He was to focused on her lips to listen."Ah alright then."He said lifting himself out and sitting on the side of the edge.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:54 am

She did the same, perching herself on the edge and grabbing the towel she'd abandoned to try and dry her hair before wrapping it around her torso. She kept her feet in the water, moving them back and forth just enough to cause ripples in the water. Sighing at the peace and quiet, she leaned sideways a little so she could rest her head against Mugen's shoulder.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 am

He took her hand and placed it in his.He smiled as she did this.This was one of best feelings,he had ever had.He began to think back when he first met that girl in the snow.It made him happy."I love you kurai."He whispered this in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 am

She smiled slightly to herself, feeling her cheeks flush. "I love you too, Mugen," She replied quietly, holding onto his hand a little tighter. She always figured, because of her portrayal as the famous 'Ice Woman', she'd forever be alone and wouldnt have to put anybody else in danger. However, now that Mugen was here, she wouldn't have it any other way. "Thank you," She told him, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

He didn't know what she was thanking him for,but he decided not to ask questions.He then smiled at her."Lets get out of here."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

She nodded slighty, sitting up straight and stretching as she let go of his hand, as much as she hated to do so. Gripping the towel so it stayed wrapped firmly around her body, she went to collect her clothes. Humming a soft tune, she began getting changed into the clothes she had left, throwing Mugen's clothes at him playfully while sticking out her tongue.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Mugen walked over to her,he began to feel up her butt before her kissed up her neck.He would then kiss her lips before throwing his towel off and getting dressed.He would then put his clothes back on and stick his tongue out at her as he did this.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 pm

She gasped a little when he grabbed her butt then started kissing up her neck. She'd never say so, but her neck was the most sensitive part of her. Shaking her head slightly, she finished getting changed and growled at him teasingly. "You just can't keep your hands off, can you?" She asked as she laughed, grabbing his arm gently. "C'mon, like I said I've got something to show you,"

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 pm

He smiled at her."nah i just can't seem to keep my hands to myself around you."He said with a laugh as his smiled got wider.He wondered what she was going to show him."What do you have to show me?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'll show you in a sec. Just c'mon," She replied with a giggle as she pulled him out of the hotsprings and out the back exit of the inn. The inns gardens were deserted but well tended to so it was the perfect setting. Letting go of Mugen's arm, she took a good few paces away from him and began doing handsigns. "Archangel Jutsu..." She murmured to herself as she exhaled deeply. Slowly, but very steadily, a pair of snow white wings began emerging from Kurai's back, emitting a silvery glow. Soon, the wings were fully emerged and reached about 9ft in wingspan. "Surprise," She murmured, managing a small smile.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Mugen looked at them with a sort of oooo,ahhhh.Expression which was not a stranger to his face.He then smiled."thats quite impressive kurai-chan."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 pm

She smiled nervously, angling a wing towards him slightly. "You can touch them if you want. Just don't pull any feathers out. They get REALLY sharp if you do," She warned him as she gently nudged him with the tip of her left wing. It was as if he'd just been tapped with a pillow, the wings were silky soft. "I haven't told you everything there is to know about me, but I figured that this would be a good way to ease you in," She chuckled although she was getting more and more nervous as the seconds passed.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Mugen looked at this.he rubbed her wings."Believe it or not,there is whole other side of me you don't know about."He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm

She blinked slightly, tilting her head curiously. "What do you mean?" She asked as the wings dissolved into a fine dust of spiritual energy. She knew she didn't know everything about Mugen, but it must be a big deal. Folding her arms across her chest, she waited for him to answer. "Nothing bad, I hope," She laughed, shaking her head. "Nah, I kid. I'm sure I'll love this other side of you just as much as i love this side of you, Mugen-Kun,"

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

"My full name,Im sure you didn't know i had a middle name.My name is Mugen Uchiha Shikyo."He then walked over to her and cupped her face.He then closed his eyes.Then opening them again to reveal his kekeigenkai.The sharingan.Both eyes had all three tamoe.He smiled at her and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 pm

She watched as he approached her and cupped her face, becoming more and more curious with each passing second. When his sharingan was revealed to her, her eyes widened as she placed a hand on his cheek, just under his eye. "M-Mugen..." She wasn't quite sure what to say to be quite honest. She just shook her head and leaned in and kissed him very gently on the lips, almost as if his lips were being grazed by a feather. "It doesn't make a difference to me who you are, what I don't get is why you didn't tell me sooner,"

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm

He smiles at her,promptly kissing her back.He then took his hand and placed it in hers.Then placing the other on her hip as he kissed her.He smiled into the kiss,the next thing he was going to tell her was his plans for the future.A future with her and only her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 pm

She smiled when she felt his hand close around hers and leaned into him a little more when she felt his hand on her hip. She didn't think of him any differently now, even with the sharingan. He was still Mugen and she still loved him as much as she did before. Him kissing her just made things seem even better. After a while though, she had to pulled back, looking slightly breathless. She smiled slightly and leaned her forehead against his gently, unable to wipe the smile off her face.

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm

He began to tug on her hand,in the direction of their inn room."come on,this is no place for what i have in mind."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

She laughed slightly and shook her head. "I should've known you would've had something else planned," She joked as she walked with him to stop him from tugging on her hand. However, the last thing she was about to do was complain. She was quite thankful that the only people they'd seen in the inn so far were the staff. It was still as empty when they went inside, Kurai made sure to scan the room. "So, shall we?"

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

He smiles and looks at her.Then pushing her on the bed.His sharingan still blazing at her,it was spinning."you know where this is going right?"He said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting [Private - Mature]   

Back to top Go down

Reflecting [Private - Mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next