Keeping Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Drake closed his eyes and shook his head, "I only worry when you won't trust me...so in about 5 minutes I need you to drink this and wait another 5 minutes before you stand, and then you should feel a bit of a change." He said as he slowly hook her bra back on and pulled her shirt down as gently as possible. He then slowly sat her up and sat beside her and supported her as she leaned on him, since he suspected she was still in pain a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:59 am

She sighed slightly as she gave in. There was no point in arguing with Drake when he was actually right in the first place. Eventually, she picked up the soda and took a sip from it. She continued to drink it a little bit at a time, letting her body get used to the intake of sugar and caffeine. After she'd finished, she set the empty can down on the table, feeling the urge to roll her shoulders to see what the hell was on her back but decided against it in case Drake wasn't too keen on her doing that. So, for now, she just shut her eyes and waited for a little while.

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Drake stared straight ahead trying to contemplate what he had done and wondered if it was the right thing to do. He placed his arm around her shoulder and asked, "So you're ok with being an abomination on this world," as he looked into her eyes. He wanted to see if she felt the same way he did, like he didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 pm

"Well..." Jennifer sighed. "I know I'll never fit in, and people may hate me for what I am, but in all honesty I don't see why I should care," She replied before pausing for a moment to think. "I never did find my place, I was constantly shut away by my father. At least now, this way, I can begin to understand what it's like to belong if I'm not alone," She smiled. "And I'm not, since I have you,"

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:19 am

He smiled back and stood "So lets go outside, you should be at near peak condition by now". He reached out to help her up just in case she felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 am

Jennifers eyes lit up slightly when he said they could go outside. Maybe now she'd be able to see just what being partly demon entailed. Slowly, she managed to stand and straighten her back, feeling the rustle of feathers against her back. It was then she knew exactly what was there. "Let's go then," She smiled as she took Drake's hand, tugging it slightly to get him to follow.

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 am

He followed her lead and shook his head, "Hold on Jennifer, what is the rush?" He asked as she pulled him to the door. When they reached the door her reached out and opened it for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 am

"I'm curious!" She laughed as she thanked him for opening the door for her. "Well, aren't you a gentleman," She grinned as she stuck out her tongue "Besides, it's not every day you just randomly grow a new appendage," She added in as she slowly let Drake's hand go. Thinking logically, she took out a kunai and cut 2 symmetrical slits in the back of her dress before replacing the kunai back in the leg pouch she kept them in. She could already feel the wings pulling to break free. She took a few paces away from Drake and let out a slight groan of pain as the wings pushed themselves through the gaps of her clothing. That same pair of jet black wings unfurled to about 9ft in wingspan. She sighed in relief as the pain ceased and the wings slowly moved back and forth. "So..." She began quietly. "How does it look?"

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"You tell me," He said as his eyes shifted to a reddish brown color. "We can share sight and we can hear what the other hears, so we can keep in touch." He explained as he stepped back until her whole body was in his frame of sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 pm

"Well..." Jennifer began as she touched at one of the wings. "They don't feel uncomfortable or anything, just strange I suppose. It's something I'll have to get used to," She replied with a slight nod. "I see, so we can see through each others eyes? Must be pretty useful," She smiled as she took her hand away from the wing she had been touching. "I can safely say though, I'm nowhere near as frail as I was. I can promise you that," She stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Drake..."

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

"It was my pleasure, being a demon...or a pseudo demon isn't easy. Let we can't can't reproduce....well as far i know." Drake added with a sort of disappointment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well, since you've been alone for so long, I take it that you've never tried," Jennifer pointed out. "Perhaps it might be true for some demons, but considering that I have mainly human blood in me, it could quite easily be possible," She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Ah, sorry. I got a little sidetracked. I think I'll actually like living this way. I mean, without having to abide by my familys rules anymore is going to be utter bliss," She laughed as she winked at him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   

Back to top Go down

Keeping Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3