Mizukage VS Yukikage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:14 pm

"I have no idea who the fuck you are but you are going to get the worst fucking beating of your life" said Haku as massive amounts of killing intent swirled around him and his chakra stores seemed to be restored. His hair became more spiky and unruly as his head was held down. He then held his head up to reveal a massive change in his facial features. An x-shaped scar went through a blind left eye and scars were carved from the ends of his lips to his ears. He calmly dropped his bone swords and instead pulled out a small pocket knife made of knife. "Well...well....well, lookie at what I have found" said the newly changed Haku with a smack of his scarred lips as he sang in a cold, calculating, much deeper voice then what Haku had, an aura of sinister and malicious intent surrounding his aura.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

"Now that's more like it..." The spirit purred. "This might actually get interesting now..." It chucked with an amused glint in its exceedingly bright eye. It rolled it's neck, cracking it as it let out a thoughtful hum. The spirit took a miniscule step forward, waiting for the steam to clear so it could get a better look at it's new opponent. Considering it was in Kurai's body, the soul could be classed as a she. She sniffed the air like an animal would and grinned. "Oh goody! You're almost as dark as me,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm

The new Haku raised an eyebrow and his permanent smile seemed to take on a more mocking image. "Almost as dark as you? Girlfriend, let me tell you, you have no idea. You see, I'm not dark, evil or psychotic my dear, I'm just ahead of the curve, unlike you. Your nothing but a schemer, like every other normal in the world. Not like me, oh no, I am a freak and therefore, I am not part of The Plan" he ranted and babbled on psychotically as he nodded his head in agreement to his own words and grinned psychotically at Kurai's spirit form, making him look as if a predator had just found a tasty prey.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

The new Kurai watched him rant on and on about Kami knows what. She'd sort of tuned it out. "Hmmm...You talk too much," She came to the conclusion, nodding her head as if agreeing with herself. She giggled sweetly, showing an almost bipolar side to this form. One moment, she could be intent on ripping someones throat out, the next she could be standing there making idle chit-chat. "And if I was normal, I would not be opressed by a seal that kept me 'at bay'. Pffft, as if it would. The girl is too soft, she can't kill. I'M her killer instinct, her inner predator,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

"....and an amateur, as well" he said, sounding like he was finishing off a sentence for her. "There is an art to killing and spreading chaos. You are like a finger painter, me, I'm more like Picasso" he said as his posture turned into that of an aggressive wild animal as his grin became more cold and viper-like. This new being in front of the spirit was obviously on a maddening intellectual level far beyond anyone's comprehension. While he seemed like a simple mad dog, he obviously had cunning and tact far beyond what should be possible, indicating this being was something very dangerous and something very unrelenting.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:53 pm

"If you say so," She replied with a nonchalant shrug. "I mean, I can tell you're no more superior to me than I am to you but you're obviously too narrow-minded to see that and have to put yourself right up there on your high horse," She continued until she was sure she had nothing more to say before rolling her shoulders. "Bah, white wings. They'll never do," She hissed as she made the handsigns for an Archangel Jutsu again. Only this time, the wings that emerged were jet black and that of a bats or something along those lines.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

"I am going to enjoy this" said Psycho Haku with a grin as he decided to use Haku's attacks to end this battle. Psycho Haku quickly made hand seals to cover the area in a thick mist and then, as soon as the area was completely covered, he appeared behind her at full speed and without even turning to face her, he pressed the knife up to her neck, utilizing the Silent Killing Technique.

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Element: None
Description:
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of
killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally,
because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The
user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that
might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was
even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone. The
Hidden Mist Technique was used by Zabuza in conjunction with this
technique.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm

"You'll be lucky if you even CATCH me," The spirit smirked as she took off into the air, beating her wings so a powerful gust of wind hit the ground. So much so that the ground underneath her cracked slightly. Swerving around the area like a hawk, she looked down as she tried to locate Haku. However, it was becoming difficult to concentrate when Kurai was beginning to try and take her body back.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:08 am

"That's what you think my dear" he giggled insanely as he took into the air after her and appeared above her. "Dance of the Zelkova" he said with a grin as he extended sharp bones from his arm to impale the spirit.

Name: Dance of the Zelkova
Description:
Kimimaro knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them
before extending a large number of spikes form his arm to stab the
opponent.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:24 am

The spirit grinned in malicious glee as she folded her demonic wings around herself, letting the spikes imaple them. The spikes stopped a few inches in front of her face, close enough for her to lick the blood that had been taken from her wings. "Ahhh...Thank you for that..." She hissed as she put her foot on his stomach, pushing her backwards. A sickening scraping noise was heard as she pulled her wings free from the bones, leaving gaps where there would be tissue. Realising that she couldn't use these any longer, the spirit landed as her wings disintegrated into a cloud of putrid smoke.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 am

Psycho Haku grinned psychotically as he pulled out two bone swords as he plummeted down to the ground. When he landed in front of her, he spoke up. "Thorns" he said as he delivered a series of slashes at her with his bone swords and attempted to slice her into the air so he could then deliver a series of slashes at the spirit at lightning speed.

Name: Thorns
Description: Kimimaro
delivers a series of slashes with two bone swords until cutting them
into the air where he delivers a series of slashes at lightning speed.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am

"You bore me," Was all she said before waiting until he aimed a sword directly at her, jumped onto it and pushed herself up into the air, flipping backwards and holding out her hands as she went. She was triggering the Soul Style type of Taijutsu, refined within the Niwa Clan. Like the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist, it concentrated energy into the users palms, but this was spiritual energy rather than chakra. Used correctly in the right places had been recorded to have devastating effects. However, before she could go in with her next attack, she felt a blinding pain. Kurai was fighting back, and then some. "Ugh...Stand down, bitch," The soul muttered bitterly.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Psycho Haku grinned when he saw an opening and aimed a well-placed kick at her stomach to knock the wind out of her and followed it up to a kick to the back of the neck in an attempt to knock her out.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 pm

The kick landed, knocking the wind out of her lungs but that initial shock was what knocked the spirit back, and let Kurai take over again. Seeing Haku raise his leg, her eyes narrowed as she ducked underneath it, trying to shoulder-charge him to knock him back a little to give her room to breath. That switching of souls was insanely tiring for her, she knew that thanks to her Spirit Forms little appearance, she couldn't last much longer. She felt so weak not being able to finish a fight with another Kage, however much older he may have been.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Psycho Haku seemed to notice the change between the two and allowed himself to be pushed back as Haku took back control, his hair becoming more smooth and controlled and the facial scars going away.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Seeing that he was returning to normal, Kurai let her initial pride fade. She knew that, even now, she had no chance in heaven or hell of winning. She may as well accept defeat gracefully. Bowing to him and murmuring an 'I surrender' was the last thing she did before noticing just how low her chakra stores really were. She didn't want to weaken the Gobi's seal in case things got too heated, and she didn't want Haku to know she was a container yet. She now had nearly no energy left, and pretty much fell forwards to her knees.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Haku panted as sweat ran down his face, placing his hands on his knees and fought to stand. The battle was very intense and aside from her spirit form and his second personality coming out to play, it was a pretty good battle. "That...was excellent....Yukikage-Sama" he said in between pants.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 pm

"L-Likewise," Kurai stammered as she hauled herself to her feet and wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her wrist. "I think its safe to say...That our alliance was definitely a wise decision..." She panted as she shuffled forward, holding out her hand to him. "Congratulations, Mizukage-Sama. You can officially say that you beat the Yukikage in a battle," She told him with an exhausted grin.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 pm

"I suppose" he panted as he held out his hand and shook hers as he stumbled a bit. That was by far the most intense battle he ever had and he really enjoyed it too.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 pm

"Heh...I think it's safe to say that we'll both sleep soundly tonight, Mizukage-Sama," She joked dryly as she straightened herself up. "However, for now I think we'll need to part ways and return home. I don't have the energy for round 2," She chuckled as she bowed a second time. "Here's hoping our next encounter will be as much fun as this one was," She told him as she smiled brightly, turning to walk away while waving slightly as she turned away.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

"Heh, indeed Yukikage-Sama. Now, goodbye for I have important documents needing to be looked over" he said as he managed to gather enough chakra to disappear in a swirl of water.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage VS Yukikage   

Back to top Go down

Mizukage VS Yukikage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3