Facing her Fear [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 am

"Well these fuckers needed to shut the fucking hell up. I mean, seriously, they acted like they were watching a fucking epic all-out battle between all the village kage's or some shit" he said with a scowl on his face as he gave the remaining people the finger. For such a small, young looking Mizukage, he was certainly brave, very out-spoken and unafraid of speaking his mind.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am

"Eh, some people will make a huge deal out of nothing, its just human to want to exert your energy one way or another," She replied with a sighed as she watched yet MORE people leave until there was little more than 20 people left in the club, including herself and Haku. "Looks like your little tactic worked, they're all dropping like flies,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 am

"Good. I fucking hate rowdy, noisy assholes" he said with a smirk on his face as he extended what appeared to be a sharp bone out of his finger and proceeded to pick the dirt out of his fingers.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:10 am

She tilted her head to the side, curiously examining the bone. "Ah! So you're a Kaguya! Well that's a nice surprise," She smiled as she nodded. "I always found the Kaguya clan fascinating. I wanted to meet a member of your clan when I was young but nobody even knew our clan existed outside of the Leaf Village so I didn't have much luck pursuing that," She grinned.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 am

Haku looked at her with a surprised expression. "Why would you want to meet a Kaguya? We're known to be war-hungry, battle-obsessed barbarians" he said with a raised eyebrow.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

She chuckled slightly. "I've always been an optimist, Mizukage-Sama. No matter who it is, I believe there is good in everyone...Or at least, NEARLY everyone. I wanted to meet a Kaguya so I would be able to see this good side that I believed that the clan held. Besides, the Kaguya clan are KNOWN for being vicious, but that doesn't mean all of them were. Curiousity was my driving force when I was a child,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:25 am

"I see. What about us interested you the most? Most people find our bloodline to be incredibly interesting, to use our very own bones as weapons, to instantly regrow any lost or broken bones, to be able to increase the density and sharpness of our bones and to be able to shape and morph them into whatever weapon we desire" he explained, amazingly without cursing once and he did have a point. To be able to manipulate the skeletal structure in such a way is practically unheard of throughout the entire world, not just the Shinobi Nations.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 am

"It wasn't just your bloodline that that made me curious. The shroud of mystery surrounding your clan would make anybody curious. I was just more determined to find out than most. I didn't fear your clan, for whatever reason that may be," She explained as she rested her elbows on the table. "I must say, I'm very glad I met you, Mizukage-Sama,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 am

Haku looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? That's surprising. Most people aren't after I get done tearing them a new asshole when they disrespect me" he said. He didn't seem to be cursing so much anymore and though most people couldn't understand why, Kurai most likely could. If she were to look for it, she would see that Haku had respect for her and apparently, when he respects someone, his language isn't as vulgar as usual.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am

She shook her head. "Coming from a clan who can read peoples souls and emotions helps you works things out, Mizukage-Sama. Despite your language, you're a good person. You care deeply for your people and if people respected you more, you wouldn't have to adopt such a harsh exterior to defend yourself from their constant teasing and insults," She murmured, thinking she was ranting slightly.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am

"Actually, my exterior is kind of my interior as well, to be honest. I was an orphan and growing up in the proclaimed 'Village of the Bloody Mist' as an orphan is not easy. I had to learn to fend for myself and I refused for anyone to take me in since I saw my survival on the streets as special training. I just don't curse as fucking much around those who treat me with respect. I killed the former fucking Mizukage and took his title as Water Shadow for myself, since that miserable asshole experimented on children to figure out the secret to prolonged life. I was the only survivor of such experiments and as because of that, I am now stuck in the body of a fucking 7 year old" he said with an angry scowl on his face. It was obvious the former Mizukage and his misdeeds was rather personal for the Eternall Young Water Shadow.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

She nodded, frowning sympathetically. "I see...I'm sorry I made you relive it," She murmured as she put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "If it helps, my past wasn't exactly a picnic either but it's better to live for now than dwell in what was," She knew that was much easier said than done but she wanted to at least offer a slight bit of support or comfort.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am

"Hey, it's fine. I don't feel any pain from that, just anger over the misfortunes and pride that I got through it all. After all, to become a great ninja, one must learn to overcome all obstacles laid before them" he recited one of the lines every shinobi is taught in the Ninja Academy. Despite how he acts, he seems to take himself very seriously and thinks of himself very highly though not enough to be considered arrogant or cocky.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

She nodded and smiled brightly. "Exactly. Things have obviously improved for the two of us so we just need to make sure both of our villages prosper so we can prove everybody wrong," She said confidently with a nod of her head. "Which reminds me, you're welcome to call upon the Snow, should you ever need us,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

"I thank you for that Lady Yukikage. In fact, why don't we make this official?" he asked her as he took out a scroll that was obviously some kind of treaty for an alliance. "Let's make the alliance between the Snow and the Mist official" he said as he took out a pen and opened the scroll. He obviously keeps himself prepared for things such as this, thought it was obvious he never actually expected to meet another kage randomly and be requesting an alliance from them.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

"I'd be more than happy to," She agreed as she took the pen and turned the scroll in her direction. Finding the place she needed to sign, she elegantly placed her signature on the paper. "It'll be good to have someone backing us now," She said with a smile as she passed him the pen and scroll.

ooc: brb, dinner

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Haku nodded his head in agreement as he signed the treaty as well, making it official. "I thank you for signing the treaty Yukikage-Sama. I can assure you, you will not regret this" he said with a sort-of smile that seemed to appear on his face for a second before disappearing.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 pm

"I don't doubt you for a second, Mizukage-Sama," She replied with a smile as she bowed her head in respect to him. "The Snow might not have a huge army or great strength but the shinobi we do have are reliable and extremely skilled in what they do, despite their small numbers," Kurai assured him with a nod.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 pm

"I see. My shinobi are known to be be very tough in battle and extremely difficult to dispatch, thanks to our rather barbaric training methods" he said as he tilted the brim of his hat down.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:40 pm

"I suppose the two extremes of our villages compliment each other well," Kurai concluded with a slight chuckle. "It was a good thing we ran into each other here, isn't it? A rather strange coincidence but a good one," She leaned back in her chair, rubbing her temples with her index fingers. "Ugh, here we go again..."

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Haku looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong Yukikage-Sama?" he asked her with a curious expression on his face. He seemed a tad bit concerned about her.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"Migraines," She explained, groaning slightly. "They come and go a lot of the time. It's something to do with me inheriting our clans full kekkei genkai, thats all I really know about them," She reached into a small pocket in her dress and pulled out a pill, swallowing it then wincing. "Ugh, they taste vile...But they work,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

"I see. We Kaguya's suffer from something as well. Sometimes we inherit Tuberculosis" he said as he nodded his head in understanding. He once suffered from Tuberculosis and that was an experience he hoped to never go through again.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"TB isn't exactly pleasant, no, I'm glad you got through it," She replied as she forced an eye open to look at him. "As far as I know, there's no cure for these, those pills I crafted only push them back for a while," She explained as she shook her head, forcing herself to try and ignore the pulsing pain.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 pm

"I see. Well, I'm not a medic so I don't know how to help you" Haku said as he shook his head in the negative manner. He seemed concerned but he obviously didn't know how to help her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   

Back to top Go down

Facing her Fear [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next