Facing her Fear [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 am

Kurai moved silently through the crowd, heading for the stage. She was practically shaking now, her nerves were getting the better of her. She had to do this, she had to. She'd never get over her fear of big crowds if she didn't face her fear. She made her way onto the stage, standing in front of the awaiting crowd as her heart thudded erraticaly in her chest. She wore a plain, sleeveless, black dress with a v-neck cut which was very flattering for her pale skin. Eventually, she managed to open her mouth and begin to sing.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 am

Haku Kaguya, the new Mizukage of Kirigakure walked into the Karaoke Bar and sat down at a table and looked up at the stage. He smoothed out his modified Kage robes that fit around his small, 7 year old frame and pulled the rim of his hat down a bit as he watched the Yukikage.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 am

Several wolf-whistles were heard in the crowd, which Kurai easily silenced with a blast of frosty air which chilled said men to the bone. She continued singing, growing in confidence bit by bit until her shaking had ceased and she was able to stare right out into the crowd. Her eyes scanned the people until she saw a rather small person in what appeared to be a Kage robe. Her eyes lingered over him until she looked away, fearing he might think she was staring out of rudeness.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:28 am

Haku twitched a bit when she stared at him but sighed in relief when she looked away. He was starting to wonder if he had to make her look away. Haku squinted his eyes Kurai, trying to figure out where he's seen her. His eyes then widened when he remembered that she was Kurai Niwa, the youngest kage to lead a village, while he was the smallest kage to lead a village, considering he was 4 foot 7 inches tall, considering his rather young appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 am

Kurai's voice rose in volume as the song reached its peak, causing several belated cheers to rise from the crowd. She could feel Haku watching her and it was a bit unnerving but she kept going. She couldn't lose face now. As the song died down, her frame relaxed as she realised that she could get off the stage soon.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am

Haku nodded his head slightly to the beat. It was one of the very few times where he would sit back and just relax, not having to worrying about anything like his village or paperwork.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 am

Eventually, the backing track came to an end and so the song finished. Visibly sighing in relief, Kurai hurriedly bowed to the crowd, waved, and literally jumped off the stage and landed rather elegantly just to the left of the big crowd, making her way to one of the free tables which was conveniently close to Haku's own table. Nobody seemed to recognise her without her kage hat or robes.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

Haku wandered to her table and sat down next to her. "I must admit...Lady Yukikage, that was pretty fucking sweet" said Haku as he pushed the brim of his Mizukage hat up to reveal to Kurai the Mizukage looked like a small, 7 year old child. However, his voice was unusually deep and raspy, indicating he was either sick or he was much older then he appeared.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 am

Kurai chuckled slightly. "I never expected such a good reception," She replied then blinked when she actually took in his voice. She'd heard rumors of the Mizukage being 'pint-sized' but this was just a little bit more than she had expected. This must be the Mizukage everyone had been ranting and raving about. "It's nice to finally meet you, Lord Mizukage," She said as she bowed her head in respect.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:49 am

"Same with you, Lady Yukikage. We have spoken of an awful fucking lot. They called you the Youngest Kage in History while I have been fucking called the Smallest Kage in History" he said with an irritable scowl. He obviously didn't like being made fun of for his height or apparent age.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 am

"You don't say..." Kurai replied, looking genuinely shocked. "I wasn't even aware that people spoke of me, to be totally honest," She rubbed the back of her neck. "I've got a few other reasons people would know me, neither are particularly pleasant," She noticed his foul mouth, but didn't want to pick on him for it. "The smallest kage you say? Well, I don't think your height matters when you're obviously strong enough to handle an entire village. One of the 5 great shinobi nations, no less,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 am

"You got that fucking right. I'm the most skilled Water Jutsu user in the entire Shinobi Nations and proficient in my clan deadly dances and the Silent Killing style. I should get more fucking respect" he mumbled to himself with an irritable scowl. He obviously didn't get that much respect from people.

Last edited by Haku Kaguya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 am

Kurai frowned, genuinely disappointed that someone such as the Mizukage didn't get the respect he deserved. "Well, for what it's worth, Mizukage-Sama, I do respect you quite a bit. Controlling such a vast nation is by no means an easy task. Also, the sheer power your hold is extraordinary," She nodded along to what she was saying, going off on a bit of a tangent.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 am

Haku grinned as he tipped his hat down a bit. "I thank you Yukikage-Sama, it's nice to know someone fucking respects me, not like the rest of these damn crotchfrosters" he said as he looked around the room with a glare.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

"Please, I'm off duty right now, call me Kurai," She replied with a friendly smile as she extended her hand to him. "As for those who pay you no respect, pay them no mind. They're obviously not worth your time or attention," She shrugged slightly. "I know some people doubt me because of my age. I just smile and act nice then give them the finger whenever their back is turned," She grinned.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 am

"I don't even bother waiting until their Kami-Damned back is turned. I tell them exactly what I fucking think of them, which direction to fucking fly in and how to fucking fly there, on the receiving end of my fucking foot" he said with a grin on his face. He seemed pretty confident and why shouldn't he? He was the Mizukage and, as he said, the most skilled Water Jutsu user in the Shinobi Nations.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:16 am

She laughed and nodded. "Indeed, but I let them think the way that they wish to think: That I am a little girl who is too young to look after herself, let alone a village. That way, whenever they cross the line, I can absolutely wreck them then watch their faces drop," She grinned, showing that even she had a little bit of a sinister side. "I'm hardly as innocent as people claim,"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 am

Haku grinned at her and chuckled a bit, finding it amusing. "Indeed, I can see that. Only a fool would disrespect a kage though" he said as his grin became wider. He obviously did something similar to those that disrespected him.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 am

"Well, there are an abnormal amount of fools in this world, aren't there," Kurai joked, standing up. "I'll be back in a moment," She disappeared through the crowd to the bar, reappearing with a couple of shots. "Something tells me we'll need these if we're going to stay in this place," She muttered as she placed them on the table. "Anyway, what do you do to those who underestimate you?"

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 am

"If their ninja, I stick them with a WHOLE bunch of fucking D-Ranked Missions for quite a bit until they learn to respect me and for idiot civilians, I get merchants to have them pay a whole lot fucking more then other people" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. "They need to fucking understand that no matter how I look, I was elected Mizukage for a fucking Kami-Damned reason, that I am strong and able to lead the village" he said with a scowl on his face.

Last edited by Haku Kaguya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

Kurai nodded, agreeing with what he was saying aside from the swearing. "I understand, and i think your methods are well-adjusted. If they deserve it then they should be able to take it," Kurai sighed as she picked up her shot glass. "Cheers," She murmured as she downed the contents of the glass, exhaling sharply as she placed it back down on the table.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 am

"Yeah, cheers" he said as he downed the whole glass in one go as he breathed out deeply. He obviously didn't drink alcohol very often, considering the expression on his face.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 am

She chuckled slightly. "Sorry, I should've told you it was strong," Kurai murmured as she leaned back in her chair. "I don't normally drink either but we'll need something strong to cope with THESE idiots," She hissed as she jerked her thumb towards the crowd, who were now getting pretty rowdy.

Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Haku looked at the crowd and scowled at them. "Excuse me for a minute" he said as he walked up onto the stage and up to the microphone. He cleared his throat for a moment before yelling into the microphone. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU KAMI-DAMNED CROTCHBITERS!!! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING ARENA WHERE YOU WATCH KAMI-DAMNED DUELS TO THE DEATH, THIS IS A FUCKING KARAOKE BAR YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING DRUNK SHITHEADS" he yelled as he walked off the stage and back to Kurai's table.

Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am

Kurai snickered as Haku laid into all of the people in the crowd, taking great amusement in their shocked expressions as he headed back to their table. Applauding him, she patted him on the shoulder. "Couldn't have said it better myself," She laughed as she watched several people leave the club after Haku's outburst.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facing her Fear [open]   

Back to top Go down

Facing her Fear [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next