Share | 

Out at the swing (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am

Ryuu found himself walking outside of the classroom.His classmates all ran ahead of him.He himself was to wait for irie to get out.He would usually go home,but home was no longer home,not with out irie.At least not in ryuu's eyes.The boy stands about 5'1 not weighing more than 115 pounds max.His long hair was spikey in the back like his brothers.But his was laid down a bit more in the back,also a shade lighter than his.He wore a long sleeve t-shirt with the uchiha insignia on the back.Gray pants that stop just above his ankles,and black shinobi shoes.He made his way to the swing in the courtyard of the school.He sat there alone and began to push himself in the swing alone as he waited for irie."This sucks..."He said very un please,while looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

"Why do i have to come along and pick up ganki-san?", a female voice sounded from his left "Because your her cousin and aunt Yumi has told you to", a male voice answerd, sounding older than the female voice. A girl with waist-long black hair, pale skin and black eyes, walked up to the enterance of the acadamy. She was wearing a dark blue "dress-top", shoulder-long dark blue fingerless gloves, a darkred obi around her stormach and a white west with the uchiha symbol on her back. She was also wearing some thight-long black shots, a kunai holster on her left thight, and finaly a belt with a pouch hanging on her left hip, most likely containning ninja gear. She was wearing a headband around her neck, and didnt seem older than 14-15.

Behind her followed a taller young man, who appeard to be 19-20 years old. He had black hair past his shoulders tied into a low ponytail, pale skin and a face that had some features the female`s also had. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, black long pants, ninja shoes, white socks, a jounin west and his headband around his forehead.

"Goodafternoon, your Irie`s littlebrother, Ryuu-san, arent you?", the tall young man said, as he walked up to the swing, having a gentel smile over his face. "Onii-chan, dont just walk away like that!", the female said, running up on his side. It was clear that these two were the famous siblings, Samu, who had become a jounin at the age of 14, and Miru, who had devolped a unique taijutsu never seen befor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

Ryuu looked up at the man speaking to him.He was samu uchiha,one of the younger males on the uchiha counsel.Also jounin of the village.He worked with irie and ryuu's father."Oh hello samu-sama."He said as he kept swinging his head looking down at his feet.He then looked over to the girl fallowing behind him.He didn't recognize her.She was quite pretty though.As for how far ryuu would take that thought?It ended after he thought it,she was a chunin of the village by the looks of it.The real question is what did those two want with the black cat of the uchiha.More importantly why were they here,and asking about irie.These were the questions that filled ryuu's head.It was alot for an eleven year old to take in but,he managed with no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

"How your doing today Ryuu-sa-", he was cut off by Miru stomping onto his foot. "Baka!", she said, narrowing her eyes at him, befor looking at Ryuu, who was around a half head smaller than her. "M, miru-chan, say hello", Samu said, forcing a smile over his lips, while biting into his lower lip to withstand the urge to yelp of pain. "Tsk, whatever makes you quiet...Uchiha Miru..Samu-baka is my onii-san", she said, holding her hand towards him, seeming not to like the fact of human contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

Ryuu looked up at her and looked back down.He frowned upon those who did not respect their older siblings,no matter how much of an ass,or how much of an annoyance they were.He would then remove him self from the swing.He came up to about her chest.He looked up into her eyes.His tomoe two sharingan activated then holding his hand out to shake."Ryuu,Ryuu uchiha.Son of rangiku and Gi uchiha,baby brother of Irie uchiha."Im pleased to make your acquaintance.He said with a fake smile.Truth of the matter is,he was rather pissed at irie.He was taking for to long for his taste.So that put him in a general foul mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

Miru raised a eyebrow when he activated his sharingan, was he trying to show off with it, or did it just activate without him knowing? I did happend among some members who could not control their sharingan fully. Insteed of asking to it, Miru turned on her own sharingan, displaying 3 tomes, meaning she had achived the highest level for that stage of the sharingan. "Irie`s kid brother huh?, are you as weak as he is?", she asked, as a smile creept accros her face.

"Imouto-san, be nice", Samu said, placing a hand onto her shoulder, narrowing his eyes down at her. "Im just asking...Irie is weak...even his littlebrother as archived 2 tomes, while he only has one..", "Stop thinking your better than us all..its not us all who passed the genin exams at the age of 7, and then the chunin exams at the age of 12..", "Fine fine..".

She reached over and patted Ryuu on the head, blushing a little of embaresment. "..Sorry kid..", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 am

"Heh,you stronger than irie.Yeah thats a laugh" he said as he began to walk away.He then turned around and snarled at her."You better watch your tongue,i don't care who you are,even if you are uchiha.Ill wipe the floor with all of you.Ill surpass everyone."He said with more determination then he had ever shown to irie when they fought."Just because my sharingan is more developed than his,so what.Also just because you graduated before him,doesn't mean your better.Sure I probably come off arrogant and prideful,but thats all i have,pride is my father and arrogance is my mother,and guess what weakness is my brother and stupidity is the youngest among them."His sharingan spiraling out of control,his second tomoe forming in his left eye.It was awakened through sheer rage at her words.He was not going to let some cocky girl get the best of him.He then regained his composure."And one more thing,im going to be the leader of this clan one day,show everyone what im made of,and this time Irie won't need to protect me."He said with a wide smile on his face.This was his fiery alter ego.He then realized the words that came out of his mouth.His face went red immediately he then bowed once his head to the ground."I am truly sorry for my outburst i hope you can forgive my harsh words,i don't know where they came from."he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

(a second tomeo isent formed like that....you cant just have it form randomly like that)

"Tsk kid, you can insult me like you want, but i dont belive anyone until i see proove....beat me in a fight, and ill belive you can become the leader..heck, even admidt your stronger than Irie...". She sminked and turned towards the tree, narrowing her eyes at it. She tightend her hand into a fist, pumped it with chakra, and smashed it into the tree. The tree, wich was around 40 years old and quite thick, cracked over at the place she hit it. As it hit the ground, it had the ground shake, and the sheer thickness of the tree could be seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Irie was finishing up what homework and chores he had at his class before leaving, he always stayed behind to finish his work there. He dusted the erasers quickly before heading out the door and staring up at the clock that was overhead of him. "Didn't realize I was that late.." he muttered rubbing the back of his neck and started walking down the halls of the academy slowly and putting his hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes slowly as he began thinking about that night all those years ago. He placed a hand over his eye quickly and shook his head. "No!" he muttered to himself quickly thinking about something else. He pushed the door open to the outside as sunshine quickly blinded his frail eyes.

Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Ryuu then saw Irie approach the door.He ran up to him and smiled.'Hey irie."He says as he latches himself to iries arm,like a small child then letting go.He smiled and whispered in Irie's ears."You see that girl over there,she was calling you weak."He would then laugh waiting for his brothers reply,his eyes now with full tamoe two sharingan.His cheeks now red with happiness of finally seeing his brother leave school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Irie looked at Ryuu as he ran towards him with a big grin on his face and grabbed onto his arm. Irie looked at him with a not so caring face, he had to keep up appearances in public still. "Hello Ryuu" he said softly looking back down at him. He listened as Ryuu spoke about the girl across the field at the tree that toppled some. ". . . I See" he muttered in a cold tone. "Well, Ryuu. Heh, Whats the point of paying someone like that any mind, They're obviously blinded by they're own fabricated image of they're own power. I mean..She's only a chuunin looking down on the generation that will surpass her power Ten Fold." he said with a non caring look on his face. "Pitiful" he said finishing.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

"Tsk, great now their both here..", Miru said in a annoyed tone, crossing her arms, learning against the now tilted tree. Samu let out a sigh, and walked over to the two brothers, smiling down to them. "Ah, Irie-san, its nice to see you again..", he then looked down at Ryuu and let out a little sigh again. "Im sorry for my littlesister`s words..ever since her teammate died in the chunin exams 3 years ago, she has been like this.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Ryuu's seemingly sweet face turned that of one that looked like a young madara."We were born different than you were.You were born at the bottom.While my brother and i were blessed with these talents.So of course you would insult the small,just to make yourself seem bigger."He looks upon her with his sharingan."But remember this,the tallest giants will fall the hardest,and suffer the most humiliating defeat."He says with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Irie looked at the man and felt insulted he scowled at the man. "We've lost something more dear to us then anyone else in this blasted Village Dammit! How could you possibly know what it feels like to lose all that!" he shouted activating his sharingan in anger, he hated it when people brought up losses around them that were nearly as significant.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Samu had drawn a kunai and was holding his kunai against the throat of Irie, with his own 3 tomed sharingan activated. He quickly turned it off and stood up straight, letting out a little sigh. "..reflexes...sorry", he mumbled, looking down at Irie. "I never said i understood it, Irie...i simply said she had been like that since her teammate died..", "Wow, could you shout any louder, Irie-baka", Miru`s voice sounded, as she had walked up behind irie and Ryuu. "No one here is eacthoder`s enemies...we are apart of the great uchiha clan..one of you is gonna be leading it someday, so i suggest we dont fight among eacthoder..". Miru had a serious look in her eyes and showed no emotion in her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Ryuu's reflexes then kicked in seeing samu,threaten Irie.He formed hand signs for his fire ball jutsu stopping on the last one."How dare you call yourselves our family.We have no family.Our family is dead were all eachother has.!"He screamed about form the last hand sign.Tears rolling down his face."Get away from my brother God dammit!"He yelled at samu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Irie felt the mans kunai at his neck and he used the shunshin no jutsu to get out of harms way before the man could finish his sentence he used the Dancing Leaf's Shadow taijutsu move to send the man up in the air away from him. "Shut The hell up! the both of you! We are not family!" he yelled at them, letting his anger get the better of him.

Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Miru laid a hand onto Ryuu`s, preventing him from finishing the last handseal. "Control your anger, no need to burn off the acadamy...", she said with a annoyed sigh, looking up at her brother. "As always your nothing but trouble, nii-san..". She removed her hand from Ryuu`s, and walk up in front of them, bowing to them. "My onii-chan meant apart of the same clan..not by blood...no matter how you twist and turn it, we are all 4 apart of the same clan..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Ryuu then finds himself with tears falling down his face.Walking up to irie,pressing his head to Irie's chest."Irie,i want mama."He said referring to the picture they keep of their mother and father in the entrance way of the home.he then began to ball into irie,but trying to keep it quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Irie placed his hand ontop of Ryuu's head softly realizing how much this was hurting him to see. "We shall go home then." he looked at the other two as the man finally hit the floor. "We are not of the same Tier.. I'll pierce the Heaven with my eyes one Day" he said before turning around and grabbing Ryuu bringing him home.

PostSubject: Re: Out at the swing (private)   

Back to top Go down

Out at the swing (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1