Share | 

Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Kurai made her way to the Uchiha clan grounds with a baby cradled in her arms. Kurai looked exhausted, and she'd lost weight. Her snow white robes billowed out behind her as she tapped the door. "Ryuu! Ryuu, please! I need to speak with you," She called, sounding quite troubled in her tone. The baby stirred but didnt cry, reaching to gently pull on a lock of Kurai's hair.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Ryuu walked out of his quarters as he heard a woman voice.Ryuu in his usual robes.He would then walk to to meet kurai."How may i assist you kage-sama."He said with love in his tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

She didn't say anything at first, she just stepped forward to embrace him very gently since she was holding a child too. "Ryuu...I need your help," She said as she let him go, looking him in the eye. "The Akatsuki will be coming after me soon. They'll be attacking the Snow in hopes of attaining a bijuu...I need you to look after my daughter for me, at the very least. I beg of you," She pleaded, looking down at the baby girl she held in her arms.

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

He took the baby from her,he kissed kurai's cheek then the babies head."Oh ye born of purest uchiha blood."He said as he stroked the babies hair then holding kurai as well."I shall treat her no different then my dear atoli."He said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Kurai sobbed lightly as she bowed her head to him. "Thank you, Ryuu..Bless you," She looked down at her daughter and kissed her on the forehead, placing a hand on the babys cheek. "Your momma loves you, Aoi," She whispered, smiling as her daughter giggled and reached a small hand up to pat Kurai on the forehead. "My mothers spirit watches over her, Ryuu," She murmured as she looked back up at him again. "I want this girl to have the family that I didn't get the chance to have. I want to live through this," She sounded desperate now. "Ryuu, I'm not afraid of dying, but i AM afraid of leaving her,"

Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 pm

He would then take kurai to his room."I offer you and the baby room for the night.This is the least i can do for you."He said with a smile as sat down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Kurai nodded slowly, sitting herself down on the bed as she removed her robe to reveal her regular clothing underneath. She looked awful. She was thinner than she should be, and had various cuts and bruises up her arms and legs. "I'm going to fight Ryuu...I have to, I can't just leave my people to get slaughtered," She murmured, her kekkei genkai activating out of instinct as her eyes turned from vibrant green to ice blue. "I cannot let them have the Gobi! With a bijuu in their hands, there's no telling what they can do," That was a lie. She didn't want them having the Gobi because of the close bond the host and demon shared. "If I don't come back after tomorrow, I'm going to trust you to raise Aoi as one of your own. If i don't come back, you are now her family, Ryuu,"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down

Seeking Solace [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1