Share | 

Looking for fun~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Looking for fun~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm

At the village gates, Gin walked in alone with his everlasting smile. He had heard about the kind hearted villager here and thought it ahould be easy to cook up some mischeif. He had not seen his brother Kiro in a while and it saddened his cold heart but he didn't let it get to him. He noticed a gaurd eyeing him through the morning mist from 100 feet away. Silently he pointed the tip of his sword at him and whispered, "Skewer his guts, Shinso..."And in an instant the blade extended at the gaurd and decapitated him. The sword retracted and Gin licked the blade clean then sheathed it. He looked at the buildings around him and imagined how fun it would be to cut them all down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 pm

(hmm, can i join)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

((Absolutely~^__^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm

A 14-15 year old looking girl turned around from one of the corners, and was walking around 10 feet in front of him, not seeming to have seen him. She was wearing a darkblue attire with long darkblue gloves, a red obi around her waist, and a white west, along with some black shorts, a kunai holder on her left thight, and a headband around her neck. She had waistlong black hair. A sudden gust of wind caught her hair, making it blow to the right. He spotted a clan symbol on her back, wich meant this girl belonged to the famous uchiha clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm

The Uchiha girl who had shown up caught Gin's eye and he quickly turned to her. He truly was struck by her looks. He had heard of the elite clan of Konoha but hadn't realized how beautifup the girls looked. He ran up to her and kneeled down on one knee. Taking her hand, Gin kissed the back of it and stood up. "And how're you today beautiful? Would you like to show me around this great village? I mean surely its not te kind of village that lets people in it who easily kill the gaurds right?"he said, looking in the direction of the gaurd he killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:11 am

Oddly enough, she didnt even lift her head to look at him, at first. "..Your weird..", she said as she lifted her head. Her eyes was red, and there was 3 dots in it. She looked at him with them, and if a gaze could kill, this was probably one of them. "How about you tell me your name, Weirdo, befor i reget letting you live after kissing my hand.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

Gin blushed and stepped back a little. He liked being threatened by girls. Trying to look proper, he opened his squinted eyes as much as possible, showing their teal color. He took a quick bow. "The name's Gin Millefiore~ and I can see those eyes of yours are the bloodline of the famous Uchihas! Well now, I told you my name so you should tell me yours. Unless you wanna keep being called beautiful~.Staring at her eyes, Gin wondered what she saw through them. The sun was starting to rise and the mist was clearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 am

"pityful..", she said, as she narrowed her red glowing eyes at him. "Uchiha Miru...special joinin of the hidden leaf...", she said in a tone that, like her face, had no emotion. "I asume your the reason for the gaurd`s chakra signature dissapearing..", she said, as she looked towards the gate for a moment, then looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 am

Gin frowned for a slight second but the regained his smile, now bigger than ever. He started to walk backwards putting distance between them. It pained him to think that he might have to kill such a hot girl."And I suppose that you came to stop me? How about we go out on a date sometime instead?"Gin stood staring at her as the mist completely disappeared, revealing the body and head of the gaurd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

"Hm, as if you were worthy of me killing you..", she said coldly as she passed him. She walked over to the guard, and slided her hand over the head`s cheek, her red eyes seeming to "read" the damage on it. She stood up, having the head under her right arm, and walked over to him. "What is your buinesses in konoha?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Gin placed his hand on his head and messed with his hair a bit, thinking about her question. "I have no idea...perhaps it was fate that our lives should cross like this, and we we're destinwd to be together~"he said. Gin was joking of course, his real reason for coming here was just to stir up some madness and chaos. Unsheating his short sword, he pointed the tip of the blade at an apple in a tree."Skewer that punk, Shinso."The sword extended and retracted in a second, pulling the apple to his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 pm

"Tsk, even if you was speaking truth there, you would`t be worthy to marry one from the uchiha clan..", she said, as she watched his blade exstend, comming back with a apple. "Unsual blade..", the young teen uchiha mumbled, as she placed a hand onto her hip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Gin bit the apple and immediately spit it out. He had bit into a worm. He grabbed his throat and fell to the floor, rolling around screaming with disgust. "Augh!!!That ain't healthy!!!"Gin pulled out a canteen and drank all the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun~   

Back to top Go down

Looking for fun~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: