Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Morning Workout [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Tsuki stood in the middle of the field, her stance widened a little as she began doing some rather complicated moves; multiple punches and kicks to make a dance-like pattern. She did this process every morning, she was hoping it would turn into a fighting style that she could refine someday. She wore a short violet dress, with red ribbons tying it at the back along with a scarlet hair tie to keep her hair out of her face while she worked. A pair of white, knee-length socks kept her legs protected from the rough weeds and her scarlet shoes were the most comfortable pair that she owned. "Ok, one more try!" Tsuki panted as she made another full turn, making herself somewhat of a blur with the sheer number of punches and kicks she threw. However, her stamina was limited, as was everybody elses so she did eventually need a break. With a sigh, she slumped to the ground and got her breath back gradually.

She sat there for a little while, gently holding a stalk of heather between her fingers. She didn't pluck it from the ground, she left it as it was. Being a rogue nin wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Sure, you could go anywhere you wanted and had no missions and such like to go on but it was a very lonely existance. Unlike the Akatsuki, where you had people around you. Being a rogue nin meant that you had nobody. You were your own company. It was something that Tsuki had come to reluctantly accept although she missed her family dearly and it did hurt to know that they were probably managing fine without her. "I wonder if they'd even remember me if I were to go back..." She mused then mentally slapped herself for it. 'Stupid girl, don't go filling your head with ideas of 'going back' anywhere. You can't. No matter how much you want to, you can't.' Tsuki let out a disappointed sigh. Life wasn't too entertaining when you were alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

From a respectable distance. He watched her from afar. Under his mask and false hair color. The blue bang covering his vision through his right eye. He looked just to spot a female in the distance. He laying in a tree far away from the girl, he could still see what she was wearing and doing. She wore a short violet dress, with red ribbons tying it at the back along with a scarlet hair tie to keep her hair out of her face while she worked. A pair of white, knee-length socks kept her legs protected from the rough weeds and her scarlet shoes were the most comfortable pair that she owned. "Ok, one more try!" He heard her say. Well, it seemed she was doing quite fine but what he wondered is why a person would be training to be a ninja with no headband. It seems that she is older than an academy student so what's going on? Then it hit him in an instant. She is a rogue ninja from a village she once lived in.

Hm. He watched and heard more as she done so. Continuing with her training. Body movements from up above. Somewhat like an angel, watching over her. Taski is a nice guy however while wearing the cloak and the mask. He is a whole new person. "I wonder if they'd even remember me if I were to go back..." She said. He wondered what she was talking about. He never really seemed intrested in a rogue before but one by themself, training to be stronger while saying such mysterious words as that intrested him to know ~ Who she really is, and like that. Her words signaled action within Taski. He sprung up from being hidden within the trees to appear in a respectable distance infront of her vision. He wore a custom made Akatsuki cloak that had a white skirt around the waist and hung to the ankles. Custom cut to resemble a pattern at the bottom. He wore a brown mask with the symbol of his former village on the forehead but scracthed out to symbolize hate towards the village and rebellion agaisnt civilization. Green hair could be seen on the left side of his head but it was hard to notice because he always wore a hood over his head. No one saw his face and no one saw his real hair color. Only the tomokenzangan in his parent's eyes saw his true face.

"Hello there. My name is Sabi." He said in a kind way, waving to the female in the distance in a bit of a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 pm

She heard a voice call out to her and lifted her head to see a man a good distance away from her, watching her. Not being one to trust easily, Tsuki retreated even further within herself, tucking her legs against her chest and watching the man with wary interest. "What do you want?" She called back. She wasn't one to draw things out. She was very direct and to the point. If she wanted to know something then she would. Then she saw it. The cloud of the Akatsuki. Almost jumping to her feet, her violet eyes watched the man carefully. She knew that since she was neither a village member nor a bijuu container, she was no threat to the Akatsuki and nor would she be attacked by them. However, they had a rather fearsome reputation and she didn't want to get mixed up with them. "If you're here for a fight, you've come to the wrong place!"

It was then that Tsuki's Kekkei Genkai began to surface ever so slightly. Liquids of different colors began to drip from her fingertips; blue, yellow, green, red, grey. They formed a small puddle on the ground near her, causing whatever this substance was to burn right through the ground, leaving a burnt patch where grass and flowers once lay. It wasn't Tsuki that was triggering this, it was how wary she was. This Kekkei Genkai was activated when the user believed they were in peril, which she did. Cursing slightly at the poison now dripping from her hands, she put her left hand to her mouth and actually began to lick the poison away. The Hana clan were immune to their own poison so this wouldn't damage Tsuki in any way. All the while, her eyes never left Taski. She watched him carefully, waiting for some indication that he was going to attack. When she saw none, she figured it wouldn't hurt TOO much to at least introduce herself.

"...My name is Tsuki. Tsuki Hana," She replied carefully as her body relaxed a fraction but not enough to say that she was totally fine with Taski's presence. He'd have to prove he wasn't there to slaughter her first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:14 pm

"Seriously? heh. What did the plants ever do to you?" He said as he gave off a light laugh. He didn't want to be straight forward and ask who she was. That would seem as if he was plotting something. Which he truly is of course. He raised his hands into the air to indicate that he has no weapons and he means no harm. He will even say it to prove he doesn't. "Excuse me. I'm not here to fight you so please, Put your worried conscience away. I come in piece. I carry no weapons except my mind. " He said as he gave off a bit of a shrug. He symbolized that his mind is the greatest weapon and that no one can take that from him. "The only way to get in a fight with me is if you try to take my greatest weapon. " He said as he gave off a light laugh. He wanted to be friendly with the female in the distance and meant no harm or anything cruel to her. He was here to get to know her and maybe, he was here for buisness. He placed his arms back to his sides and suddenly, he slammed his hands into the ground so fiercely. He poured his chakra into the ground and sent it to the area where Tsuki's poison dripped. His chakra would contain the poison and extract it from the ground, slowly dispersing into a gas and by the way she licked the poison liquid. The gas won't do anything to her. Thus the remaining chakra he embedded within the ground gave life to new plants that her poison killed. "There. Now the death of those plants won't be in vain. They made room for new life. " He said as he tilted his head to the side and gave the female in the distance two thumbs up. He was trying to prove a point, "Even though I am an Akatsuki member. It doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I just rather not use it. " He said, placing his arms back to his side and the chakra he placed into the ground made all the plants and flowers in the area bloom. He sat down on the grass, leaning agaisnt a tree and stared at the girl the whole time. Tsuki was her name but he wondered what it meant. More importantly, who is she and what is that ability she has. "Well it's common manners to introduce myself right? It seems you waist no time asking me what I want. I like to draw things out and get comfortable with a person before I tell them my plans.....which doesn't means it will be evil." He said as he gave off a bit of a sigh.

"I suggest we get to know each other. Is that fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Tsuki jumped backwards when he used his hands, crouching down in a lower down version of a standard fighting position. Boy, did she feel stupid when she realised that he was doing that to negate the effects of her poison. Clearing her throat, she stood up and brushed some of the dust off of her dress and flicked her hair over her shoulder. She was quite defensive, yes, but it hid the shy girl underneath. "Give me some form or warning next time. That would be quite nice," She muttered to herself as she saw the stalk of heather she'd been tending to before. She smiled in relief as she saw that it was still in tact. Bending down, she decided to pluck it from the ground and place it in one of the pouches on her leg. It was lined with a waterproof material and filled with a special liquid that helped plant growth. Every Hana member had a pouch like this to keep plants fresh until they could use them in their medicine.

When he asked to get to know each other better, she raised her eyebrows in suspicion. "Why would you want to get to know somebody like me? I'm a nobody, nothing but a useless petal floating on the wind as life carries it along on its own," She replied as she shrugged, looking off to the side. She said more than she'd intended to there, giving him a glimpse of how her inner self really was; Incredibly lonely. Her left hand gently held the buds of the heather plant, rubbing one so Tsuki could get some of the sweet scent it contained. Heather was very soothing to smell, it helped relax tense muscles. It also acted as quite a good perfume. She got so lost in thinking about what she could use this solitary plant for that she forgot that she was standing in front of somebody from the Akatsuki, of all things. 'Pull yourself together! Now isn't the time to let your clans teachings distract you, woman!' She hissed at herself as she shook her head, looking directly at Taski again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

As she gathered her intellegence and prepared herself for a sudden attack when he slammed his hands at the ground. He watched as she lowered her guard when she found out it wasn't an attack on her. He smiled on the inside of his mask and laughed lightly. It was a bit comical to see her reaction which is one of the reasons he did what he had done. He wanted to see her reaction. Rather she would react or stand there. If she had stood their it would have meant she was brave enough to face certain death, or foolish and wanted to die so easily. However she was smart and brave. She readied herself and for an attack which shows that she either doesn't trust Taski and had figured this would happen or that she was hoping for a fight and overreacted. It was either one or the other. Maybe even both. Thats the way he though about the situation however she may think differently. "Sorry about that, But honestly It wouldn't be as fun if I told you right?" He said as he gave a slight chuckle.

"Why would you want to get to know somebody like me? I'm a nobody, nothing but a useless petal floating on the wind as life carries it along on its own," She said and suddenly it hit him. He learned a bit about her. She was different. It seems like she uncomfortable with being a rogue ninja. She flows with the wind and where the wind takes her. Where is she going? Where is the wind gonna place her next? Well for now. She landed in Taski's vision. In his line of sight and he isn't gonna let the wind take her until he gets some questions answered. He watched as she wondered off in thought and smirked as she did so. It seemed she felt a bit sad about what she said because after she said it she lost concentration on Taski and was lost in a state of thought. Suddenly she looked back at him and he knew it was his signal to talk to her. "I want to know about you because I find you intresting. I want to know why you consider yourself a nobody. Why do you feel useless." He said, trying to lead her into questions he want answered until it hit him, "Because the wind floated you my way" He said, giving off a light smile as he tilted his head once more at her to signal he was giving a childlike smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

"Correction. It was fun for YOU. Nearly gave ME a fucking heart attack!" She sighed as she put a hand to her chest as she got her breath back. Even though she was totally on edge around this boy, she got the impression that he just wanted to play, like a child would. She was, in all seriousness, curious about his childish behaviour. She dared to take a step closer, her violet eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she continued to watch the boy in front of her. He may not have moved but he didn't need to move to keep her attention focused solely on him. Nearly flattening her in an Earth jutsu did the trick nicely. It was true, her nickname was 'The Roses Thorn' but she wasn't a well known shinobi so she wasn't particularly surprised that Taski didn't know who she was. It didn't matter to her. Nobody DID know who she was and she'd grown accustomed to that. Yet another lovely thing to get used to when you live on your own permanently, drifting from place to place.

A spark lit in Tsuki's eyes when Taski asked why she thought that she was useless. Her temper was quick to kick in and when that happened, she had virtually no control over what she was going to say. "WHY am I useless?! Because I let my bitch of a sister seal a WOLF DEMON inside of me while I slept and my clan had to get rid of me before the Hokage found me and killed me! THATS why! The only people I ever had a home with couldn't wait to get rid of me!" She took a deep breath as her shoulders shook slightly from her sudden fit of rage. She felt stupid. She felt ashamed. She turned her back on him, refusing to look him in the eye mainly because she'd just thrown out her past to him in a nutshell and she had no real clue about who the hell he truly was. "Who cares if I ended up here in front of you? The wind will just carry me away again like it always does...I'll always be alone. Always,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

"Correction. It was fun for YOU. Nearly gave ME a fucking heart attack!" She said in such a surprising tone. Such a delicate body she has with a high temper that seems to easily be lit with the slightest statements made by the common person. Or maybe it's because Taski isn't much of a regular man. Hell he is probally a demon for the sins he commit without any remorse. He's glad he has done the crimes he did. For it made him a better man today. Or better being because in the eyes of others. A red cloud on a black cloak represents demons who have come to destroy the world and the one that wears a mask is the devil. Whatever, words are empty until you come around and give it meaning. So in Taski's vocabulary, Devil and demons could be savior and guardians. We want to make it fair by taking all the bijuu away so no village has the advantage over another. Also, peace. Peace...- I'll get to that later in life. Don't want to spoil Taski's plans. "I said it wouldn't be as fun if I told you. I never said it will be fun for the both of us. However, it did excite you but in a more defensive way that I expected. Sorry if you don't trust me, I get that alot." ~
~ "WHY am I useless?! Because I let my bitch of a sister seal a WOLF DEMON inside of me while I slept and my clan had to get rid of me before the Hokage found me and killed me! THATS why! The only people I ever had a home with couldn't wait to get rid of me!" She shouted in such intense emotion. The wave of passion rushed over the area and swallowed up Taski as he dived in the pool of thought of course be fore he would respond back. Taski looked up at the sky as he gazed at the clouds above him. Hm, the sky seems calming but the being below looks fustrated and angered. It was a cloud shaped much like a flower that hovered over the field in which they resided. She also plucked a flower a few seconds ago. Hm. Her true emotion came out when she expressed what she said with such passion. "So the true colors come out and I'm not talking about the liquids that dripped from your body. Heh." He responded as he then wondered what next to say. Then he opened his mouth to respond, "So it seems. Your sister which is genetically related to you. Sealed a wolf demon inside of you that not only got you exiled from your clan and village but also would have got you killed by the Hokage?....Now what does that tell you about people? Heh." He said with a light smirk under his mask. He then went on to add on to what he was gonna say. "Well first of all, Villages are overrated. You spend all day and night training and putting your blood, sweat and tears to make lives of ungrateful people better when in an instant they can turn on you...oh.... and family are only special because they have the same genetics however they are still just people. Only people you know instantly and around more often. Okay, you knew them when you were born and they have the same genetics. That really doesn't make them special or to get treated any other way than YOU would treat a person." He said as he then began to stand up slowly. Dusing his cloak off due to the dirt on the floor. ~

~ "Who cares if I ended up here in front of you? The wind will just carry me away again like it always does...I'll always be alone. Always," She said. Which showed her softer, more intouch with gentler feelings which signaled Taski to speak his mind once again. "Y'know, they always said. ~Never say Never~. But what about always? heh. Anyway, your home is where your heart is and all you need is someone to live there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

The fact that he could counter everything that she said with such a calm nature made her nervous, especially with her back turned. His comment about family hit her particularly hard. She shook her head rapidly from side to side, now grateful that he couldn't see her face as a single tear made its way down her pale cheek. "You're wrong...You're wrong! I loved my mother and I loved my father! I even loved my sister until I found out what she did to me! Even now, I cannot bring myself to hate any of them. My parents forced me out to stop me from being killed...Surely that meant they cared on some level?" She rambled, clenching her fists tightly. Her whole body was tensed now. Once Tsuki got going when it came to speaking her mind, she found it very difficult to stop. Once the emotional floodgates were open, it was insanely difficult to close them.

She heard his last sentence, involving the term 'Never say never'. That just made her feel worse. "Nobody in their right mind would get involved with me. Nobody will even talk to me when I pass through a village. I don't belong anywhere, I'm scum. The Akatsuki are treated better than me! They're part of a unified organisation!" She took a deep breath, trying her best to calm herself down so this man wouldn't get any more satisfaction out of her pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"You're wrong...You're wrong! I loved my mother and I loved my father! I even loved my sister until I found out what she did to me! Even now, I cannot bring myself to hate any of them. My parents forced me out to stop me from being killed...Surely that meant they cared on some level?" She said. It seemed she was a bit confused on why they shoved her out the village and clan to keep her from being killed. Maybe a lie she told herself to keep her from believing her clan is a group of heartless people. Or the truth. However, Taski thought about it another way of course. I mean, it's Taski. Of course he's gonna figure out another story about the stiuation. The chakra he poured into the ground birthed a special kind of plant. With the chakra inside the field and the plant, the plant gave birth to a watermelon in which it fell to the ground beside Taski. He rubbed his hands together and tilted his head at the watermelon. Kicking it up with his right foot and slicing it in half with his left hand which was engulfed in sharp chakra. He then instantly caught both halves of the watermelon and turned around. The hood came off of his head and the mask flew off his face, then the hood came back on but in the split seconds of his hood coming back on. It revealed red hair. He started to eat one half of the watermelon and tossed the other one at Tsuki over his shoulder. The mask floating in the air facing Tsuki due to the chakra he placed into it. "Ah, ah, ah. Of course but you know that you said you 'loved' your mother and father and your sibling. Listen, I never said to hate them. I just said don't think of them of anything special or higher for they are still just people. So don't give special treatment to them and not others. Now you believe they exiled you from the village and clan because they wanted to protect you from being slaughtered. Which might be true. However I said, words are empty until you come around and give it meaning. So is love, family, friends and so on. They did care, about themselves. If they are truly family. This would have never happened. We would have never met because as family members. They would protect you agaisnt the village ninja and the hokage. As I see, that's a true family member. One who truly cares. " He said. Only speaking his mind and after he finished talking. He was finished eating aswell. He dropped the redless watermelon on the ground. and the mask attached itself back on his face. as he turned around to face her. "I, the self proclaimed, kill on sight or run for your life akatsuki member. The akatsuki leader. On my on will, came here and decided to talk to you. Have you ever wondered why besides negative reasons?"

"Nobody in their right mind would get involved with me. Nobody will even talk to me when I pass through a village. I don't belong anywhere, I'm scum. The Akatsuki are treated better than me! They're part of a unified organisation!" She said. She was right and only because he never noticed and experience how she felt. Taski was always one to be talked to and needed. He is quite famous for he is leader of a terrorist organization. She hasn't talked to anyone yet she still knows who the akatsuki are. "Well I'm talking to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm

She looked over her shoulder and caught the piece of watermelon he chucked at her. She was stubborn but she wasn't stupid. She needed to eat and she hadn't done so in a while. So, she took a bite out of the fruit, now being reminded of how good it tasted. After swallowing the bite she took out of the fruit, it did happen to dawn on her. Why WAS he standing here trying to talk to her and get to know her? The Akatsuki LEADER was taking time out of his day for her. Turning slightly, she closed the distance between herself and Taski until they were standing a normal distance apart. She looked rather uncomfortable but that was to be expected. "Then..Why ARE you taking so much time to speak with me? I find myself wanting to know the answer to that a lot more than I should but you intrigue me," Tsuki admitted as she shrugged.

She took another bite out of the watermellon, brooding over her family. Was he right? Were they really just trying to look out for themselves by pretending to look out for her? She was more confused now than she was before. "I'm just looking for somewhere I can be without having to worry about this demon inside me, and wondering if people would ever accept me..." She murmured as she shook her head. She was almost on the verge of giving up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 pm

He watched her eat the watermelon. Well first off he watched her take the first bite. It seems that she enjoyed it because she's still holding it and taking more bites. However by the way she was eating he could tell she was thinking. More like wondering about something. Was it what Taski said? mostlikely sense their isn't anything else to worry about in these parts. Unless their's someone else she is worrying about. Maybe someone she love? He stood there wondering what was she wondering about. Trying to think back on what she said earlier.

Spoiler:

Hm. So that means she definately doesn't have someone lurking inside her heart. Then what's going on? Thus she responded with a question of her own, "Then..Why ARE you taking so much time to speak with me? I find myself wanting to know the answer to that a lot more than I should but you intrigue me," She said. Shrugging afterwards as she took a bite of her watermelon once again. Hm. Taski thought for a moment and slightly looked up at the sky. Relaxing his body knowing that no attacks will be dealt to one another since he feels that she is definately opening up alot more. He tilted his head back down as he caught her within his vision. "Why? Why you ask. Well, I definately don't know. I honestly don't. I just simply came here. . . . . .because. . . . .you intrigued me." He said with a light laugh and tilted his head to indicate that he was smiling. He straightened his head up and continued with what he was gonna say. "That feeling you have of wanting to know more than you should. I believe I have that effect on people. Is it because I'm mysterious? How do I intrigue you . . .Tsuki?" He said as he then glanced at the watermelon. He loved watermelon so much and it was only rare that he shared with anyone else. Only thing else he wish he had was some chocolate or another watermelon. However he won't let his desires interfere with his conversation again.

"I'm just looking for somewhere I can be without having to worry about this demon inside me, and wondering if people would ever accept me..." She said. More like she murmured. The demon inside of her definately wasn't a bijuu so he wondered what kind of demon is it. It was strange for he didn't know any other demon other than the bijuu. It was unique to him. Just as the way she still trains even after all the stuff she was put through. The colorful liquid that easily rid plants of their life and the demon inside of her. Yet it seems she lived a full life but still so young. It's true what she said however. For a young girl she is quite smart with social education. Most people won't take her in because she has a demon inside of her. Because she is different. Well, 'Akatsuki aren't people, Proclaimed and considered by people, we are monsters. If we are agaisnt them, we aren't people. We will be happy to accept you. ' He thought and said to himself. However on the inside, he wanted to say something else. Thus, acting on his feelings and mind. " Your right. But, I'm not like everyone. If people shunned you, exiled you from your clan. Then consider me the opposite."

Last edited by Taski on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

She listened to him reply to her question and found herself slightly surprised. He was intrigued by her? What was there to be intrigued about? In her mind, Tsuki was nothing more than a street urchin, deserving to be kicked and thrown around like some sort of old doll. It sort of worried her. Why would somebody come and talk to her for no apparent reason? It had been so long that someone had been remotely friendly towards her that she didn't know what to do, what to say. "I...I intrigue you? Why would I? The only thing remotely interesting about me is the bloodline I carry and even that isn't too impressive compared to the way my mother would wield it," Her voice was heavy with sorrow. She missed her mothers teachings. She missed her father watching on with pride from the sidelines as she executed her clans techniques. She missed them all so much that it felt like her heart had been ripped clean out of her chest.

"Why do you intrigue ME?" Was Tsuki's next question as she tilted her head to the side slightly, looking curiously at Taski. To be truthful, she couldn't actually put her finger on what intrigued her about him. Sure, the mystery played a definite part but there was also something that constantly played on her mind and she just couldn't figure it out. "Ehh..Well..." The young woman began as she frowned deeply. Then it finally clicked. She knew why he intrigued her as much as he did! "Well, you're in the Akatsuki, right? If you're in such a mysterious and dangerous organisation, why are you so nice to me? Why must you be so kind to me?" It sounded as if she didn't want his kindness but if he looked at her carefully enough, it was easy to see that kindness was exactly what she needed. The poor girl was sick and tired of being all alone.

Tsuki shook her head rapidly at what he said next. That irritated her greatly. "That is totally ridiculous! The Akatsuki are NOT monsters! You're all there for a particular reason, granted, it's not always a good reason but it doesn't mean anybody there is a monster! They always get so much grief for killing people but EVERY shinobi has to learn to kill people! The Akatsuki just have safety in numbers, and unparalleled power. That's why people fear them," Tsuki exhaled deeply as she finished her little rant, looking down at the ground. She'd lost her temper yet again and, just the same as last time, she felt like she'd effectively humiliated herself in front of him. She would've apologised but she did actually feel that her opinion was right so she was going to stick by it.

The last thing he said was what shocked her the most. 'Your right. But, I'm
not like everyone. If people shunned you, exiled you from your clan. Then consider me the opposite.'
She truly had no idea what to say to that. 'Consider me the opposite'? Did that mean that this man, who she had never met in her life before this day, was never going to turn his back on her? She found that very hard to believe. She'd been hurt too many times before. "People like to pick on those less fortunate than them...It makes them feel good to think that theres somebody who's life is worse so it makes their life seem better. It's hard for me to believe that you would be so willing to actually look upon me without feeling the need to compare our lives," Her point of view was rather negative, but it was hiding the fragile girl underneath. She just didn't want to be hurt again.

Taski

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Taski watched as she replied to what he said to her. It was strange that she had looked down upon herself in that way. Taski had never been around a person that has done that to themself, besides his mother. Hm, however no time to hang on to the past. He began to get tired of standing. He readlly didn't like being in one spot for too long unless he was plotting and planning. Hoping find answers to his issues and problems, turning his issues into benefits, turning weaknesses into strengths. However that wasn't the case because usually he would end a conversation quickly and go out plot more attacks and such. He loved intense and intellegent conversations with pure strangers. It entertained him how he could randonly spring up conversation with people for long periods of time and then suddenly running off to another place to plan their death but with Tsuki it was different. He looked behind him to see if there was anything in the way before falling backwards and landing on the ground, looking up at the sky with a smile on his face. Even though it was unseen by Tsuki, he glanced up at the flower cloud passing over the area. "I...I intrigue you? Why would I? The only thing remotely interesting about me is the bloodline I carry and even that isn't too impressive compared to the way my mother would wield it," She said, she was quite confused why he was intrested in her. Taski is a strange being, being dubbed as unhuman. Yet she was wrong. Taski taken intrest in many people, places and things others have brushed pass and left alone. It was a reason why that person or place was left alone and by that person or place being left alone, only makes them more unique from the other crowd. Staying with those that left her and abanadoned her, don't dare to speak and always stay away from her are just statistic of people that are normal. She was brushed off because she was different and is it really a crime to be different? Is it cruel to be weird? Strange to be Strange? or is it wrong to be unique? To be one of a kind? Taski doesn't think so. "Why would you? Why, would you intrigue me? Look deep inside yourself. Look at your reflection. You'll find your answer. " He said to her, wanting to leave a bit of mystery so she can figure it out on her own. Maybe it could lead to a journey and she will find that person belonging in her heart. Who knows?

"Yes, why do I intrigue you?" He asked as her once again after she stated the question, "Why do you intrigue ME?" She asked, refering to why that Taski intrigues her. He rested his arms behind his head and began to lower his eye lids slightly. It seemed it took her a long time to respond so he was just gonna wait until she replied. He was listening to the sound of waterfalls, the water crashing into the jagged rocks below and the sound of birds chirping. Suddenly, butterflies started to fly towards the area of which the resided. The butterflies flew in harmony, surrounding the area with their individual colors and luminating dance as they all seemed to land near Taski. Spreadining their wings. It was completely strange why they did that, but Taski commanded them to do it. Then suddenly, sounds came from Tsuki's mouth, "Ehh..Well..." She said. Ehh..Well...? It seems that Taski really didn;t intrigue her. He sighed slightly as he closed his eyes. It seemed nothing was truly special about Taski but then, it seems Tsuki said something that triggered a reaction. "Well, you're in the Akatsuki, right? If you're in such a mysterious and dangerous organisation, why are you so nice to me? Why must you be so kind to me?" She said. It seemed she had alot of emotion to back up her statement but sadly, it only made Taski feel worse. "So it seems, I'm only intresting because I'm a mysterious member of a dangerous organization. It seems like it's always been that way." He said giving off a sigh as the butterflies begin to close their wings. "Should have expected that."

"That is totally ridiculous! The Akatsuki are NOT monsters! You're all there for a particular reason, granted, it's not always a good reason but it doesn't mean anybody there is a monster! They always get so much grief for killing people but EVERY shinobi has to learn to kill people! The Akatsuki just have safety in numbers, and unparalleled power. That's why people fear them," She said to him. More like shouted which sprung Taski into action. He slowly got up and the butterflies that surround him flew upwards and clouded the sky above them. A few of them landed on Taski's shoulders. What he said was for only him to hear and he was surprised that she over heard it. She has amazing listening skills as it is demonstrated now. "Your right. Your absolutely right about that. Never thought I'd meet someone to think like that." He said with a light laugh and tilted his head once again. You know what that means. He couldn't unveil himself. Not to anyone, he promised not to show anyone his true face so he has to signal people when he's angry or happy. "People like to pick on those less fortunate than them...It makes them feel good to think that theres somebody who's life is worse so it makes their life seem better. It's hard for me to believe that you would be so willing to actually look upon me without feeling the need to compare our lives," She said to him. It seemed from the way she said it that she was feeling a bit sad. Suddenly, the butterflies that were on his shoulders and the butterflies above, spreaded their luminating wings and the sun-rays from the sunlight seeps through their wings, emiting a shade of colors that dance around the area. "I understand what you are saying. The constant chain of making someone else's life worse to make their's seem less sad and to make them feel good for some strange reason. Bullying, it's strictly uncalled for. Their isn't a reason for it. -" He said as he then continued on what he had to say, "It's alright, I don't like to share my background heh, it would throw off the whole mysterious thing I got going on." He said as he gave off a light laugh and gave her two thumbs up to let her know he was hust kidding around. Suddenly ~

~ A flash appeared in his left eye. It was gold and it resembled a six pointed star. Then it went back dark as he stepped to her slowly. The moment was getting intense as he then fell on one knee and took her left hand, he held her left hand in his left hand. It was very soft and small. He placed his right hand over his heart and even though she couldn't see it. He was smiling in happiness. "Tsuki, do you trust me? To be....Your friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout [Private]   

Back to top Go down

Morning Workout [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1