Home again..(private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 am

"Oi, if it isent little Miru!", the old man behind the counter said out loud, as he smiled over the sight of the smiling teen Uchiha. "Neh, little?", she said in a annoyed tone and raised her thin eyebrow. "Sorry, sorry, my bad", he chuckled, "I meant big Miru..were have you been?", he said as he turned his back to her, and began to make her plate of dango. She hadent ordered it, but for the past 4 years she had come here almost every week, wanting the same thing. Miru smiled slightly to herself, and took a seat in front of the counter, listning to the people walking outside the small dango stand. The only thing seperating the open stand from the outside, was some paper-cutains hanging halfway down from the roof, so only the chairs by the counter could be seen.

"Here you go", he said with a light smile, placing the plate of sweet dango in front of her. "Thanks..", she spoke, returning his smile. "Ive been kinda busy lately...it seems like many of our jounin medics has become sick recently, so the hokage has begun to send some of us special joinin out on B and A ranked missions. I cant complain through, gives me something to do, but okaa-san(mother), seems to dislike me going out on dangerous missions..but she will get used it eventually, i hope". She reached down, picked up one of the dango sticks, and pulled off a dango with her teeth. She was wearing her ninja gear, and had her hair untied as always. Her headband was shinning from its place around her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 am

Ryuu began his walk to the village gates,the villagers were all on there usual schedule of shopping playing and going about the days work.He was wearing a black shirt with long sleeves that resembled that of a kimono.It had purple flower petals going down the side from the neck,down the right arm.It had a white boarder around the neck and sleeves.The uchiha clan insignia on his back.A white braided belt around his waist with bells on the tips,his sword in the knot that held it in place.Regular shinobi pants that were tucked into his shoes that went up to the middle of his leg.His hair was as it normally was.(look at avvy)He made his way through the village,some of the older villagers recognized him despite his changes.It was saint beast of the Uchiha.The leader of the uchiha clan.

He made his way to the stand where she was.Lifting back the curtain in front of the sitting area.He sat at the bar."Hey there ryuu,got any new stories for me today,hows the clan doing?"He smiled at ryuu.Ryuu then looked up to him and gave him a brief smile.
"Everyone is fine,thank you for asking,and as far as what missions iv been on lately.I had an S-rank last week that took me about five days to get done.Can't really go into the details,classified ya know.He said with a laugh as he,sat at the bar.The man then placed him a small bottle of sake in front of him.He would take a small drink and smile back at him.He would then look over to the girl,not recognizing her.He doesn't talk to many females in the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 am

"Hey buddy i was in the middle of talki-", the one female had said, but she stopped in her words, dropping the dango stick on the plate. "Ryuu-sama!, gomenasai(sorry), for my disrespectfull words..", she said as she stood up, bowing down to him. He could see a uchiha clan symbol on the white west`s back, meaning she was apart of his clan. "Miru-san, what have i said about being so formal in my shop..in here, everyone is friends..", "Sorry old man..", she mumbled, blushing embaressed as she sat down again.

By her looks, this girl looked like she was 15-16 years old. Like most uchiha`s, she had black hair and black eyes. Her eyes didnt have any childish spark in them, and it seemend they almost glowed of wisdom, wich meant this young teen had seen more than most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 am

Ryuu smiled as he patted her shoulder."Its alright miss,i don't believe we have met?"Ryuu was about 6'2,175 pounds.He had a thick muscular body style.He appeared to be about 17 to 20.He would then wonder why she had to be so nervous around him.It wasn't as if he had given her a direct order to be formal.He would then continue to drink while he waited for her reaction to his words.His sharingan at this time was activated,sometimes it would activate and he himself completely miss it.Until someone informed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 am

He could feel her body shake a little when he touched it, as if he had given her body a electric shock. "no we havent, im Uchiha Miru...my father, Uchiha Samu, has worked with you in the ANBU befor..". She didnt look at him, but held her gaze on the half-finished dango plate. The old man behind the counter let out a little sigh, befor he looked at Ryuu, lowerd his voice and looked at Miru again. "She`s been taught with manners and such...", he informed him, befor returning to his dish washing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 am

"Samu,Samu,Same...wait i remember now,your his daughter?"He asked as he sat down.He then looks over to the man behind the counter."I couldn't tell that just by looking at her."He said with a hint of playful sarcasm in his voice.He then turned to the counter to take another drink.He would then flip his hair back then,taking his head band out tying it to his head.Then resting his arms on the counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 am

"..yes i am, his second child, my onii-san is 19..", she spoke, through it seemend more like a mumble, it was clear she was shy, or just to embaressed to get into a convosation with him, despite the old man`s words and his own. "So, Miru-san, i hear the jounin exams are gonna come up in a few months, are you gonna try out?", "Dont be stupid old man...im not strong enough, i havent even learnd any genjutsu yet..", "you havent, but you can destroy a building with one punch or kick, and after what your mother told me, you even managed to learn a A rank fire jutsu..so i cant see why you should`t be able to play with the big boys", he said with a friendly grin, befor turning around again.

"Baka..", she mumbled as she touched her headband slightly with two fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am

"Shit,im exam proctor for the jounin exams.Just because i made jounin at fourteen doesn't mean i wanna judge anyone elses exam dammit!"He said rather put out that he had to take two months to judge this exam.It was a rather bummer for him.Not only was he the saint beast,he was also the legendary slacker.Despite his lazyness,a sannin's name dimmed in comparison to his and his brothers name.He would then look over to the man behind the counter."You and irie,never grow up,you still complain about work,and he still sleeps the day away when he's home.I swear,your the leader of the black ops and the uchiha,have some work ethic."A normal person would never speak to ryuu like that.Ryuu then turned away and pouted."Geez grampa the least you could have done is give us some credit for being prodigies of our father.I mean who else but us made that kind of a rank in less then two years of being out of the academy."He said still pouting."Ryuu one of these days im going to bend you over my knee like i used to when you and irie were still children.Havn't matured much since then."Ryuu then laid his head on the counter."Always gotta be a kill joy eh grampa?"He said muffled by the counter on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

A cheerful female lautgher came from the right of him. It was Miru, who was covering her mouth with her left hand slightly, having her eyes closed, laughing over their convosation. She ended her lautgher with a small smile at them both, befor she reached down and took yet anthoder bite of her dango stick. "At least someone is having fun here", the old man said, rolling his eyes, befor going over to a young couple who had entered, and wanted to order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 am

Ryuu then looked over to his grandfather behind the counter."And don't get me started on when you two would run around the house in nothing but your diapers and playing ninja."Ryuu's face became quite shocked to the point of tears.His right eye began to twitch.G-grampa,thats so not cool,don't just announce that to people."His grampa begins to laugh even more."Aw come on don't you remember the dirty diaper jutsu."Ryuu was so embarrassed that he almost passed out in the floor,face extremely red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 am

"..Ryuu-sama, should we take a afternoon walk?", the young uchiha offerd, seeing how his face had gotten complety red. Miru knew how it was when someone exspoded embarresing about it. Her own mother did it all the time, when she was talking with the mothers or wifes of the other chunin and joinin Miru went on mission with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

Ryuu then regains his composure,then standing up and cough to clear his throat."Uhm that would be lovely."He then stood up,brushing off his clothes.He then open the curtain to the door for her,like a gentle man would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

"Old people...its as if they were invented to make us other suffer by telling our embarresing secrets", the uchiha teen said, as they had begun their walk down the streets of konoha. Most of the stands had begun to close for the day, and the borthels, bars and such would open in a few hours. She had taken her hands into her pockets, and had her head tilted backwards, looking at the orange sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am

Ryuu would casually observe the streets.Watching the shops close,and the taverns being filled with some of the people he worked with.His cousins were even at the tavern.He looked around one child and some of his friends race home after a long day at the play ground.He remembered being care free like that.Those were the good days.He would then put his hands behind his head,walking the streets with her."I suppose your right,but sadly.Grampa doesn't know that irie is no longer here."He said looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

"It came to a shock for many of us...if my onii-san were to betray the clan and leave me..i can only imange the pain it would cause me", she responed, looking down at the ground now, her eyes being hidden by her waist-long hair. "..He will come back to you one day, dont worry...Irie-san isent evil....at least i hope..". Her voice had become quite hollow, empty of emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm

My brother has a heart of gold.Those bastards forced him out,he had no choice.Its sad to say,but were next.Those who posses power will be driven out,because of fear.My days here are numbered."He said as he kicked a stone,knowing what his world was soon going to become.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 pm

"d, dont say things like that!", she said all of a sudden, stepping in front of him, looking up at him with her hands being tighten into fists. "Hokage-sama would never through out the uchiha clan!, we have been here ever since the foundation of the village...he said he was proud of me when i was promoted to special joinin..he said he was proud of the uchiha clan...he would`t do such a thing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

"You know so little,but its cute."He said as he did the itachi forehead jab."You will be fine.I on the other hand,will meet the fate of my brother very soon.Driven out of my home,taken from those i love.All because the elders pull the strings of the hokage.Irie is going to come back.It will not be a friendly visit for those who do not wear the uchiha insignia i can tell you that.As for why you will be safe,our eyes are different,yet the same.We have the same last name,but it means different things.As the saint beast of the uchiha,and the loving brother of irie uchiha,i will be cast out,so that he may never have a home to return to.But i swear on my life,i will kill anyone who dare lay a finger on irie. He said his face full of love for his brother.A smile on his face with every word.This was his brothers home,and it would always be.He refused to die before irie was welcomed home once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Miru closed her eyes as she felt his 2 fingers tab her on the forehead. She looked up and listened to his words, befor she lowerd her head. "Irie would`t hurt innocent villages...your wrong!". She lifted her left hand and hit him on the right cheek with it, causing a red mark of 5 fingers to appear on it. She gribbed him by the shirt, and looked up into his eyes. Her sharingan was activated, and surpringly enough it was already 3 tomes, despite her being so young. "Hokage-sama wont throw you out...the uchiha clan wont allow it...your our leader, your apart of our family...we would be scum if we would let you get thrown out..Irie will return home to us..to you, and if you think your gonna get thrown out, think again..cause i wont allow them to throw you out..". She slowy let go of his shirt, and she lowerd her head slightly again, so her red eyes just could be seen under her bangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 pm

"Your cute when your angry."He said with a smile,kissing her forehead to thank her for her kind gesture to show him that she cared.The red mark fading from his face.It didn't really hurt but he did find it surprising that she had the courage to strike his face,she of all people knew what he could do to the human body.His smile never faded as he thought about his older brother returning home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

When he removed his lips from her forehead, Miru blused deeply, turning her head to the left. "Baka, you think you can just kiss me like that, are you some kind of pervert!?", she said as she gribbed him by the shirt again, throwing a trantrum, while a vein appeard on the left side of her forehead. After awhile, she let go of him and turned her back to him. "Should we head for the uchiha grounds? I was going to visit onii-san, okaa-san and oto-sama anyways..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

"I suppose it is getting rather late,so getting home would be a good idea."He said rubbing the back of his head,wondering what the problem with formal kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Eventually, they reached the uchiha household, were most of the clan live, while some had moved away from home and was living in a small apartment, were they would rest and such inbetween missions. The clan members they passed, bowed by the sight of their leader, but they also looked surprised, why was the leader walking togeder with the young promising Miru?

"Neh, Ryu-sama, do you have any family besides irie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

"No,my mother and father do not live in the confines of the main house."He said smiling at his friends in the compound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

"At least they are still alive...", she said, befor letting out a little sigh. "Imuto-san(littlesister)?", a male voice sounded from behind them. A 19-20 year old looking boy with long raven hair tied into a ponytail, facial features that resembled Miru`s slightly, standing 6.8 in heitght. He was wearing a jounin west and his headband was placed on his forehead, fraimming his handsome face. "Onii-san? Werent you on a mission with your squad?", "We got home early...goodafternoon, Ryuu-sama", the older uchiha said with a bow. He was wearing a necklace with the clan symbol on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   

Back to top Go down

Home again..(private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next