Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The blood hound in the snow...(Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harani Inuzuka

PostSubject: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Harani looked outside the window from the small room she had rented in one of the snow village`s tavrens. The room had one bed, a simpel bathroom, a closet and a dirty old mirror, not the best you could get, but it was all Harani needed. She slided on a dark-grey travling cloak and closed it up. She grabbed her shoulder bag, were her akatsuki cloak, ring, slashed headband and kunai pouch was in. It had been 7 years since she last had been in snow, and her mission now was to return a boy, who`s creator was apart of the akatsuki.

As she stepped outside on the slippery streets of the snow village, she let out a little sigh. It was blowing heavly today, and it made her long brown bangs and knee-long ponytail blow around her in a gentel "dance". She looked once more on the picture Hojo had provided her with, befor she began to walk down the street. First she was gonna look around in the village itself, befor her intern seach began, who knows, maybe she ran into the kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Maru was happily exploring the village, taking in all the sights. However, he didn't watch where he was going and accidentally ran into Harani, knocking himself back on his butt. He blinked in surprise and looked up at her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" he said as he brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harani Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 pm

..Talk about luck...i cant summon akuma in the middle of the street..good thing i keept Oki out summoned... "Ah, its okay", she said as she reached down, patting him into the head, smiling a little. "Im actually glad i ran into you, cause you see, im travling through the village to visit my mother, but i became lost..could you show me the village exit? If you dont mind"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC: Please think about this. If you take Maru or Try to take Maru you will have to face Kurai which will end up in the fight between Kurai and Haruni so that's why I said take out Kurai first. I know this is private but as a Kage it will be natural to know its an Intruder in the village and act on it. So can we void this until after Irie fights Kurai?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm

(Actually, I was planning on having Fujinaro distract Kurai while Harani takes Maru)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 pm

OOC: Well Even so, Irie will have to enter the village first. It was intended for them to fight as a one vs one. Talking Using Haruni to take Maru would be a good idea BUT when you reach Yukigakure after Irie and Kurai start the fight. Fujinaro would have to fight the Nibi and Kurai would show good leadership and tell Mugen to protect Maru lol. So It would be easier to avoid all the chaos and "maybe" loss of many characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blood hound in the snow...(Private)   

Back to top Go down

The blood hound in the snow...(Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1