Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Fujinaro walked alongside the Akatsuki Taski, or as he said to call him, Sabi. His one eye scanned the village of Kagerougakure in an almost lazy manner. He wasn't informed of why he and Taski were supposed to go to the village, although he had a large variety of different possibilities and ideas swirling around in his head as the two walked together silently, Fujinaro calmly parting his Akatsuki cloak to show off his armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"Fujinaro, We have come here to the Kagerougakure No Sato's ruins to discuss ideas, manners and issues that needs to be addressed." He said, his long blue bang dangling infront of his face. Blocking the vision in his right eye. He kept his akatsuki cloak on to not reveaol any marks that familiar ninja may reconize and give out his true identity. He wanted to talk to the fellow akatsuki member about what he had on his mind and decisions that need to be made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Fujinaro turned to face Taski and narrowed his eye in curiosity as he made a 'hm' sound of curiosity. "What are these issues Leader?" he asked Taski in a curious manner as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm

"This village was attacked many years ago. Yet it's the perfect place to house secret operations. The mountains that surround the village are too high and opposing to the human being. However you aren't an average man. This is the perfect place for you to conduct ideas and creations for the Akatsuki and for yourself. I come to bring you here because even if ninja are hunting you down and you lead them into the mountains. Their's no way a person can survive. I want you to bring many bijuu hosts here and extract the bijuu from them. These leave those that follow you at a disadvantage." He said. Making an obvious point. He wanted to make this place in charge of Fujinaro. Fujinaro can do whatever he pleases with this place. It belongs to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Fujinaro looked around at the ruins of the village and stroked his chin for a moment. "So basically, you want me to use this place as my laboratory to conduct experiments and research?" he asked the mysterious Akatsuki Leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"It's the perfect place to create experiments and new conduct new ideas without worrying of intruders or moving your creations from one place to another all the time." He said as he then looked up at the sky. The sun was blocked by clouds and mountain tops, making the sky look gloomy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 pm

"Hm, it could use a little cleaning up but aside from that, it's perfect. However, how will I stay in contact with you and the other members if I will be here most of the time?" he asked Taski with curiosity, though he wasn't all that concerned since he could do whatever he wanted without being under constant surveillance without risk of anyone interrupting him or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 pm

"You leave that up to me." He said as he thought of a jutsu that would be extremely useful to the akatsuki without the hard work of traveling back and forth from Kagerougakure No Sato and back to a far away akatsuki base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:15 pm

"Understood. I basically created life in one of my earlier experiments so if I can do that, I can assure you, you have chosen the right person for the job" said Fujinaro with a smirk hidden behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

"Well, do you have anything to discuss with me? Anything you want? Need?" Taski asked the mysterious masked man. Who was very cleverly equipped in armor and such. A seemingly battle ready man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yes. Unfortunately, most of my equipment, research notes and other important gadgetry and such was left behind in my old lab in Snow Country. I require the things in there so I can get back to researching" he said with a nod of his head as he summoned a few robotic minions to start repairing the village and turn it into a lab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"I see, you wish for me to grant you permission to retrieve your things? Then so be it. " He said with a light laugh. He could only imagine the drama and chaos that Fujinaro could startle up while being in the village hidden in the snow wearing an akatsuki cloak. It might be intresting of the outcome that Fujinaro may bring. Thus, Taski is full on about the idea of allowing him to return to the village to retrieve his things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"Excellent. Now, if you'll excuse me Leader, I must get on with the rebuilding. Before I go though, if you need something, like, perhaps getting a bloodline you desire on your side, tell me about this and I shall see what I can do" he said with a quick bow as he turned on his heel and went to the old Heat Haze Administration Building. He rubbed his gloved hands together gleefully over all the potential research and experiments he can conduct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 pm

He nodded at the statement he expressed vocally and watched as he began to walk to the old administration village. 'This will be a great village one day.' He thought to himself as he then turned to walk through the mountains and back to civilization. "Trust me, I will ask for a bloodline soon. So be ready!! " He shouted back in response and suddenly he sunk into the ground. Manuvevering throughtout the ground and back to an akatsuki base far away from Kagerougakure No Sato.
OOC: Exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)   

Back to top Go down

Scouting Ahead (PRIVATE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1