Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Leader Makes an Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taski

PostSubject: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 am

Taski was walking through the Akatsuki base, dragging his feet on the ground. Even though he had his mask on. Which was on mostly all the time. He was thinking like his original self. He wasn't just walking back and forth. He was planning a move on a village. A village that contains a bijuu. Taski's long blue hair hung infront of his mask, blocking the vision out his right eye. Leaving him only to be able to see out his left eye most of the time. His left eye containing the Hatshinai Jigen. His power was tremendous yet he stood back and let others get their turn to shine. He stopped pacing back and forth and sat down at an all black table. He was looking off in the distance. His eyes aimed at the door as he awaited someone to enter. He needed to discuss an issue with someone. Preferably his partner, Irie Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm

"So, you must be the mysterious Akatsuki Leader Irie Uchiha informed me of" said Fujinaro in his usual infuriatingly calm, cold monotone voice as he appeared out of the shadows of the dimly lit Akatsuki Base. Like usual, he wore his silver armor, Akatsuki cloak and had on his half-black, half-orange mask with one eye hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm

"You do your reseach quite well." Taski said. No one knows his real name because he goes by the name of Sabi. His long blue bang blocking the vision of his right eye but he only needs his left eye. The power in his left eye is extreme and when both are used together. Unimaginable power grows within the body of Taski. "I am Sabi...-" He said as he then preformed handseals at an extreme speed. He wasn't here to fight one of his own. He preformed the Dance of the Shikigami technique. Thus he cannot be attacked with physical methods. "-And your right.....but, I need you to go out and scout for talent. For ninja to join the Akatsuki. " He said as suddenly. He gets up from the table and walks towards the man. His name was Fujinaro and he was a very skilled ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Fujinaro narrows his eye at as he watches Taski perform an interesting Paper Technique. He would have to do some research on that ability. When he was told by Taski to scout out for talent to join the Akatsuki, he bowed his head respectfully as a sign to show he heard the Akatsuki Leader. "As you command Sabi-Sama. I shall get one of my robotic look-alikes to do so. I would do it myself but you can never be too cautious, never be too careful when you're an Akatsuki member, now can you Leader?" he asked Taski in his usual calm, cold monotone as a look-alike of the real Fujinaro appears out of the shadows next to the real one before quickly heading out of the base to go about it's assigned task to recruit potential members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Irie was just now arriving from his last fight in the snow village after scouting it out. He acuired some info on what Jinchuriki the village had held at the moment, he was able to find out that there were 3 Jinchuriki there, not good. Irie stood at the entrance and used his own chakra signature on a panel nearby a rock, he dissapeared into the base. His akatsuki cloak torn in multiple places and his face was cut, he was bleeding from his right eye. " . . " He was quiet when he looked around, the Akatsuki had gone quiet ever since they lost most they're members.

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Fujinaro turned to face the only other current member of the Akatsuki and nodded sightly to him. "Hello again Uchiha-San. It has been a while. I haven't seen you until the very day you recruited me into this organization" he said calmly in that cold monotone of his as his left eye narrowed slightly as he stared at Irie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 pm

"Once again, you are right. We will begin our plan once Irie comes back with the information." He said as he waited for a few seconds. He rememebred what Fujinaro said about being too careful. Words to keep in mind when you are surrounded by many ninja that can come very close to your excelling power. "Yes, your right. You can never be too careful." Thus, a man entered the room. It was Irie Uchiha. Now Taski sat back down as he awaited the news on what's going on in the Snow Village. "Irie, your report on the snow village? How did it go?" He asked as he then placed his arm on the black table and awaited an answer from the sharingan weilding man in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Irie looked at the man in the orange mask, he recalls seeing him a while back. He didn't like him very much, but then again. Irie didn't like anyone who wasn't related to him. His eyes slowly looked towards Sabi. ". . There are 3 Bijuu in the village according to what the villagers say, The Kage is the Gobi host, One other girl is the Nibi host, I didn't catch her name, and the Son of the Snow's Blur. . He's the Kyuubi" he muttered.

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:41 pm

"Now, for my report, Leader, I have heard that the Mizukage, some Eternally Young, 7 year old looking Kaguya boy, has taken on an apprentice, who happens to be the Hachibi no Hachimata container. I found this out after I captured a foolish Mist Ninja who engaged me in combat and performed a number of experiments on him in one of my old, abandoned labs" Fujinaro said calmly to Taski as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm

"Your report on the Snow Village...Splendid. This is a real task at hand. The best way to attack the Snow village is to gain more firepower. We can't just enter the village expected to capture them all. I suggest before attacking Yukigakure. We gain as much aid as we can get. It's a huge possiblity that the village has so many bijuu that they have an alliance with other villages and alot of ninja to protect them from us." Taski said. He placed a finger under his chin and thought for a moment on what would be the better move. Taking on the snow village head on. Or gaining the the Hachibi from the hidden Mist village. "Going to the mist village would be the smarter than to do in the current state that the Akatsuki is in. But I still suggest we attack the snow village." He said as he looked upwards for a moment and then back at those two standing infront of him. "You two. You two can handle the Snow village. If you manage to retrieve atleast one bijuu host. Don't be so cocky and try to capture another. I will leave what Bijuu you two will capture. It's your choice so choose wisely. Because attacking the village will alert other Bijuu Host to either take hiding or aid the village during the attack. One of which being the Kage you will mostlikely have to battle more than one Bijuu Host."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm

"I'm defiantly going to kill anyone who gets in my way in that village, I'll take on whatever Bijuu I run into first" he muttered cracking his knuckles.

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 pm

"You know Leader, I have done some extensive research and experiments and created quite a few theories concerning the bijuu demons and I have come up with a better idea then just extracting them and sealing them away in a statue. I propose that we create a special Sealing Technique so we can seal the demons within ourselves so I can perform some modifications to bond the two beings together so we could essentially become the bijuu demons" Fujinaro said as he rubbed his masked chin as he thought over the potential for doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taski

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"Fujinaro if you can seal the Bijuu within yourself and go out to fight and capture other bijuu hosts then I would be more than welcome to welcome that idea in my pool of thoughts. As for now, I suggest you prepare yourselves and embark on your journey to the hidden snow village. This is an extremely dangerous mission you two will have to do. You can work as a team or work along. Either way I want a bijuu when you return. " He said. As he was talking the lower body of Sabi was dispersing into many sheets of paper. The paper reached his neck as he expressed the last thing he had to say before his whole body dispersed into many sheets of paper and flew out of the room. Taski was heading to his thinking room to plan ahead if things go smoothly and things go wrong. Either way, he had a plan for almost everything imaginable.

OOC: *EXIT*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

i appeared from the shadows and yelled playfully"LEADER-CHAN!!!!! um what do i need to do im afried im bored and i havent killed anyone in a long 24 hour leader-chan give me something to do"said Lord byakuran eating some marshmellow looking at the odd bunch of people
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Irie stretched his arms and legs before yawning, "I'm not going out on this mission yet.. I'm still sore from the scouting mission, Damn Anbu" he muttered remembering the boys face, he made a mental note to kill that boy the next time he saw him. "I'm gonna go rest up" he muttered before being interrupted by a shrieking voice. "..Hes still alive?" he muttered looking at the boy. "The leader left.."

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Fujinaro looked at the new arrival with a wide open left eye, wondering who this...imbecile was. *This fool is an Akatsuki member?* Fujinaro asked himself with a mental twitch. He turned to Irie and spoke up to him. "So...my temporary partner, which bijuu demon do we go after?" he asked the Uchiha calmly in his usual cold monotone, a slight hint of question in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Byakuran opened his white eyes and looked at the man who called him a fool"Hahaha amusing you call me a fool,however i wanna go with you guys il follow you if i have to" said byakuran with a fox smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leader Makes an Appearance   

Back to top Go down

The Leader Makes an Appearance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1