Share | 

The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Drake Nightingale walked to the meeting area and waited for the Yukikage. He was sent as the representative of the Oni No Kuni, who heard about a invasion and thought it could affect their only land. Drake had heard the Kage was a woman and he had a soft spot for women in distress especially if they were mothers. Drake didn't what to fight because he had a tendency of going berserk and could easily kill a village kage if he lost control. Just the thought of another mother dead made his pupils dilate and heart race as he lit a cigarette to calm his nerves as he waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:49 am

A gust of extremely chilled wind blew through the area as Kurai appeared in front of Drake. The Yukikage was, in all due respect, rather young. She wore her Kage robes, which weren't particularly form fitting so the baby bump was hidden for now. They were too close to the Snow, and if the villagers saw that she was pregnant, that would just get people talking. She bowed to Drake very slightly, looking rather calm although she couldn't possibly be more worried about the approaching attack. "Good day," She murmured. "Thank you for meeting with me," She held out her hand to shake Drakes and then it was impossible to hide her rising fear. The thought that played on her mind the most was: 'If they attack while I'm still pregnant, I don't have a chance'

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 pm

"Hello Yukikage, I am Drake Nightingale, Head of the Oni No Kuni ANBU force." He explained as he bowed back. He flicked away the cigarette which was already almost finished by this time, and started to grind it into the dirt. "If I an correct the Akatsuki are planning to invade your village?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 pm

"Sadly, yes," Kurai sighed. "I found out from one of my ANBU and I've been spending my time preparing my village and it's people for the 4 Akatsuki members that we will be fighting against," She explained. "Ultimately, I don't know what their goal or motives are, but if I'm still carrying my child by the time they arrive, it will be impossible to fight back. So, I have been enlisting the help of anyone and everyone who happens to offer,"

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm

As the word child left her lips Drake's eyes flashed a deep golden color, but he shook his head quickly till the turn back to an icy blue. "The Oni will help, I have as much influence over the country as our leader." He told her with a hint of a sinister tone that was different from his usual calm and formal self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 pm

She faltered slightly as she saw the flash of gold in his stare and change of tone. However, she expected some sort of irregularity from the Oni. "Thank you, Mr Nightingale," She replied with a nervous smile. "I will need all of the assistance I can get," She sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I hate to be the one to go around continually asking for help though,"

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"It's our pleasure and we won't fail." He promised her and bowed in respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm

"Thank you, sincerely," She smiled. "I might have to raise the kid on my own, but at least I'll have people behind me to help me defend my village when it counts," She tried to bow again as best she could. "Thank you again for meeting with me,"

Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 am

He bowed back before he jumped into the shadows and seemingly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))   

Back to top Go down

The Demonic Snow ((Alliance))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1