Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

She snorted, then began laughing again. "Before you even think it, I'm not planning to trade Maru for my immunity from the Akatsuki. I'll tackle my own problems my own way," She grinned. "I live for today, not for tomorrow. If the Akatsuki do end up capturing me, I'd rather take my own life than let them have my demon. The Gobi would be better without a host than in their hands,"

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Fujinaro laughed loudly, losing his composure for a bit when she said she wasn't going to trade Maru for immunity. "I wasn't going to suggest we trade, my child. Besides, I was planning on merging you and the Gobi together completely, causing you to gain the full power of the Gobi, her abilities and her chakra without actually having to give her control. By merging the two of you together completely, you would, in essence, become the Gobi, which would make it impossible for the Akatsuki to extract the Gobi from you and capture you" he said calmly. Fujinaro obviously was getting something out of this little proposal of his but whatever it was, it didn't involve trading Maru in exchange for what he was offering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 pm

"No sale, thanks," She declined. "I'm perfectly happy with only being a host to the Gobi. I'm not looking for a full merge," Well, that rejection was about as blunt as blunt could be. "Apologies, but I'm simply not interested in whatever your deal contains," She shrugged. "I'm not inclined to strike up a deal with someone who threatened to kill everyone I love," She said sweetly.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

"Pity" he said with a chuckle as he walked back into the shadows, his presence seeming to disappear from the room. "You will come to regret not accepting my offer, my child" his voice echoed through the room as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yeah yeah, I'll regret it, you'll be back with a vengance, you're all evil and shit. Yada yada yada. Heard it all before, I'm not impressed," She muttered as she gathered her paperwork together in a neat pile, leaving her office to return home to her family. Her mind was surprisingly clear as she hummed to herself, smiling brightly about coming home to see Maru's smiling face and Mugen right behind him, welcoming her home.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   

Back to top Go down

Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2