Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

The Yukikage's Office was cold today, unusually cold, even for the coldest days of the year. There seemed to be a presence inside the Office, watching Kurai, staring at Kurai as a mixture of intrigue, anger, hatred and darkness swirled around in the air, making it seem heavier some now. "So....you are the girl that freed him" said an infuriatingly calm, patient and cold voice that seemed to come from everywhere in the Yukikage's Office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Kurai sighed and rolled her eyes, pushing her paperwork away. "For the love of Kami, can I not go ONE day without some sort of ambush? If you're gonna come in and litter your spiritual presence all over my office, knock first," She snorted. "The only person I've ever 'freed' was Maru and if thats who you mean then yes I certainly did," She shrugged, pushing her chair back slightly so she could place her feet up on the desk.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"Such aggression, my child. I like that. Such anger, I like that too...but...you lack patience my child" said an infuriatingly calm voice as a man, or it might have been a man, stepped out of the shadows. The man wore silver armor, silver armored shoulder-pads, silver metal boots, silver metal gloves and silver metal leg guards. He had a strange belt with numerous pouches going all around his waist and had some kind of metal shaped into wires going all across his upper body underneath his armor and black pants with orange lining. He also had a half-black mask and half-orange mask with one eye hole for the left eye, which was narrowed into a dark glare, the pitch-black colored eye glaring at her darkly. However, he also had an Akatsuki cloak draped across his clothing and armor. This man radiated an aura of cunning, intellectual malicious intent, like that of a patient viper waiting to strike. His posture indicated the man was very smug and arrogant yet extremely confident in his abilities. This man's rather unusual but intimidating appearance indicated this man was bad news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as she noticed the tone of his voice didn't change as he materialised. "I have patience, I just don't have patience for you," She muttered, shaking her head as she pulled her paperwork and continued on with it, completely and utterly calm about his sudden appearance. "The door is behind you, I suggest that you use it, sir," She told him as she pointed to the door with her pen, her face still directed towards the paper undeneath her.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm

The man's tone of voice did not change from it's usual calm and patient tone, even as the man chuckled. "How amusing. It's almost as if you are trying to tell me what to do. I find that humorous, you see, considering I am not the type of person to take orders from anybody unless it benefits me in some way" the man's voice said in the same tone as usual, despite his chuckling. Even though he didn't change his posture, his tone of voice or anything, there was just something about him that made him almost....slimy, nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"You are in my domain. So it is common deceny and respect to abide by the rules I have set," Kurai replied in a bored manner, tossing a finished sheet of paperwork to the side as she unfolded another and continued working. "Unless you have something you wish to discuss with me, it is a waste of your time being here," Kurai was definitely in no mood to be toyed with by a man who thought he was better than her.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:18 pm

"If you insist. I want my Instrument of Destruction back. You awakened him and took him when you had no business in doing so. He is mine, he is my tool, my weapon, my son, in a way. I made him, I created him, therefore he is technically both my property and my child" said the man. Though he didn't exactly say who he was talking about, when he said Instrument of Destruction, it brought up a recent memory where Maru told Kurai that his creator used to call him his Instrument of Destruction, indicating this man was none other then Fujinaro Hojo, the man who made Maru and gave him that Seal of the Primal Rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"Hmmm...No deal," Kurai replied with a shake of her head. "I rescued the boy from a lifetime of being encased in that shell. He was miserable when he was with you. He is my son, and I am his mother. I cleaned him and fed him and taught him how to laugh again. You died, you have no business to claim him as your own when you left him to rot," She replied with a shrug of her shoulders. "The way I see it, you'll kill him if you take him back. I've already managed to fathom out your seal,"

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Fujinaro laughed calmly when Kurai said she discovered the seal he placed on Maru. "Ah, you came across that thing, did you. Yes, that is my....pride and joy. My little gift to my Instrument of Destruction, for him to use, for him to make sure he wins" he said as his left eye crinkled up into a u-shape, indicating he was smiling behind his mask. The eye crinkling smile just made him seem even more slimy and dirty then he already seemed to be. His presence and attitude seemed to be so strong even Kurai's tenants could feel, see and hear him and probably even they could see the man's slimy, dirty, under-handed, yet cunning and malicious nature.

(I'm sorry but I just love dragging Gobi and the Spirit Form into the topics. To me, the topic isn't complete until I see what they have to say)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 pm

"You just couldn't let the child be a child, could you?" She sighed, shaking her head. "I may not be as old as you, and I may not know as much, but my life has been bitter enough to snap peoples sanities thousands of times over. However, I pushed through it and I was given a second chance. I am using this second chance to make those close to me happy. Maru is close to me and therefore it is my job, no, my fate to make sure he is happy," She explained to this man, finishing another sheet of paperwork.

'Kuraiiii....'

'No, you can't kill him'

'But why nooooot?'

'Because I said so, now pipe down'

'Well then, if the dog can't kill him, can I?'

'For the love of Kami, NO! WHY would YOU, of all people, want to kill him?'

'...Because it's fun'

'Ugh...Just shut up'

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

"He does not deserve happiness. He is not a naturally born human being, he is a creature born artificially, an experiment. He was meant to be an Instrument of Destruction, not a human being. To know you are coddling my weapon sends shocks of annoyance through my spine, to know you are trying to make him human, when he is not" he said with a narrowed eye. If he wasn't slimy before, he is now, considering how he is speaking of Maru and what's worse is that he doesn't even use the boy's name. Just refers to him by his gender or calls him Instrument of Destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

"Anything which has a beating heart and a soul deserves happiness. He has both and so he does deserve it. He has learned to love a family that he has managed to obtain, like any HUMAN boy would," Kurai replied as she stopped writing and clasped her hands in front of her, resting her chin on her hands. "I'm not trying to make him something he is not, I'm letting him do as he pleases, which is finding somewhere he belongs and feels safe. You obviously failed to provide him with such an environment,"

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"I was never trying to give him such an environment you foolish girl. He was not meant to be happy, he was meant to serve me and perhaps even die serving me. You have taken my weapon from me and I....am angry" he said calmly in his usual infuriating even tone of voice, the only sign of his anger being his left eye narrowing. Even though this slimy man deserves nothing less then one of the worst deaths possible, any shinobi or kunoichi would it amazing that despite feeling any type of emotion, he stills manages to keep himself calm and level-headed, a feat that almost every ninja would have trouble with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 pm

"Be angry all you like. The world doesn't revolve around you, nor are you a particularly important existance. He deserves a life and he is getting one," She sighed as she gnawed on the end of her pencil thoughtfully. "Surely with your 'intelligence', you could just grow a new slave," She shrugged, rolling her shoulders so they cracked.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

"I could, but it isn't easy, even for one with a 700 I.Q. level such as myself. It takes a lot of resources, research, patience and careful modification to make another servant like Maru, which is something I am sure is beyond your meager I.Q. level, my child" he said nonchalantly, almost as if he wasn't trying to insult her, though it was obvious he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 pm

"An IQ is merely a number. You can flaunt numbers all you like, it doesn't get you anywhere," She replied, not taking his rather subtle insult to heart. It wasn't worth it. "Perhaps it would be better if you crawled back into your hellhole of a laboratory and crafted a new slave. At least that way you'd find a new toy to amuse yourself with and we would have no quarrel. If you managed to somehow magically reappear from the dead, you can craft another slave for you to abuse," She waved her hand in a dismissive manner.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:25 pm

"Perhaps but I refuse to let one of my creations walk around without any direction or contact with me. You will surrender the boy over to me....or else, my child, I will have to resort to...getting my hands dirty and even if you are the Yukikage, you are still no match for me, my dear" he said with a narrowed eye. "I will give you until the time of the birth of your soon-to-be child to give my Instrument of Destruction over to me or else....you and your entire family will soon cease...to exist" he said nonchalantly, though his disgustingly slimy nature was now impossibly obvious. Fujinaro obviously means business and considering the type of man he is, he does not seem like the type of person to kid around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Kurai raised her hand to her mouth, hunching over slightly. Was she about to cry? Or cough? No. She burst into a fit of chuckling, shaking her head back and forth. "That holier-than-thou attitude you have is rather amusing. I would find it quite endearing if you hadn't just 'threatened' me," She snickered. "I won't surrender anybody who is part of my family. A family is a united unit and so we stay together. That's a simple as I'll put it for you," She replied to his threat with a nod.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 pm

He narrowed his eye as he slammed his fist down hard enough to split the desk down the middle and stared her directly into her eyes with his one eye. "You are trying my patience, my child. You should consider yourself lucky that I am even giving you a choice. Usually, I just kill nuisances and take back what is rightfully mine" he said calmly. The man was obviously not playing around anymore. He was now dead serious as he glared dead into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Kurai just tilted her head to the side, countering his glare with a rather passive, or even lazy, look in return. "Death is something that I've been accustomed to since before I could walk. Your threats have no effect on me. I will die when the time is right, and when Kami dictates I will. What is 'rightfully yours' is only your corpse of a body and the clothes you wear. You have no right to lay claim to anything else on this earth since you were recently buried beneath it," She yawned, leaning back in her chair.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Fujinaro laughed calmly as he shook his head in an amused manner. "My child, did you honest think I did not see my death coming? I knew I was going to die eventually, which was the sole reason why I created this back-up for myself. I anticipated it and actually helped move it along, to lure any of my enemies into a false sense of security, making them think I am no longer amongst the living. After all, what could be a better way to trick the enemies looking for you then by getting them to believe you died?" he asked her as he continued to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"For someone with such a high IQ, you're a crappy listener," She snorted in disbelief. "I never mentioned the motives behind your death, nor did I doubt them. To put it bluntly, I couldn't care less about how and why you died. It's got nothing to do with me and it would not benefit me in any way to know," She was being particularly blunt right now, trying to get her point across by basically speaking her mind. She could've gone into a long-winded speech or rant but it wasn't her style. She just sat back and took whatever he threw at her.

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

The man frowned a bit before taking on his usual calm, level tone of voice again. "You know, since I am an Akatsuki, I should be bringing you into the base to have your demon extracted" he said as he smiled evilly as he turned his back to her for a second. "However" here he turned back to Kurai "I will not do so. Akatsuki might be my temporary ally but they will soon be the biggest threat to my plans and in order to remove their threat, I need to make sure they do not get the bijuu demons" he said as he moved on to another subject that seemed to have nothing to do with the former topic. Fujinaro didn't take on a threatening stance or tried to make himself sound intimidating or dark so he didn't seem to be threatening her life, in fact, he almost seemed like he was thinking deeply about the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"As I said, I don't care about how and when I die. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be," She shrugged. "I've never been scared of death since I grew up around it. Hell, I stared it in the face and lived. The Akatsuki do not intimidate or frighten me, for right now they are lacking in members and so, lacking in strength," She sighed. "Whether I die next week or in 50 years, it doesn't matter to me. I'll know when it's coming,"

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm

He nodded his masked head as she responded about the Akatsuki. "Perhaps but it's always better to nip a potential problem in the bud before they actually see themselves as a threat. I can make it impossible for them to extract your bijuu, you know" he said as he turned to face her completely, his eye making him look like he was smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)   

Back to top Go down

Fujinaro Hojo VS Kurai Niwa, Part 1 of 2: The Meeting (PRIVATE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next