Share | 

Mission for Mugen Shikyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am

~ THIS MISSION IS FOR MUGEN SHIKYO ONLY. NOBODY ELSE IS PERMITTED TO TAKE PART IN OR INTERFERE WITH THIS MISSION ~

Mission Title -
The Snow's Double Agent

Rank -
A

Mission Briefing -
It has been suspected that there is a double agent within the Snow who is passing on news of the Snow's shinobi to a group of rougue ninja in the area. This person must be tracked down and stopped, whatever the cost. Said person has been described to be a young male with deep blue hair and brown eyes, expected to be in his early 20's. Persuasion must be used before moving on to any violent force. However, if the rumors are true and this boy is indeed compromising our village, proceed with caution. The boy is extremely talented when it comes to Taijutsu and Genjutsu. His position as a member of the Snow's ANBU Black Ops. holds him as a very high risk. If persuasion falls on deaf ears, you are free to attack at will. I want him at my desk as soon as possible. Perferably alive but if all else fails, death is an option.

Reward Money -
135 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:31 am

THE DEPARTURE

As the freshly laid snow lie on the ground.Mugen was waiting out side the gate.Sakaki the man who is supposedly leaking info to the enemy.He was wearing his anbu uniform about to go on patrol for the day.Mugen on the other hand was wearing his field uniform.A solid black outfit,he was wearing his black whitechapel long sleeve t-shirt.A black jounin vest and his regular pants and shoes with his sword on his back.Mugen watched him exit the village while,mugen lays low in the shadows.His thoughts at the time were simple.He is no longer my brother in arms,he is my enemy.He then fallowed behind him,exiting the village.His hands in his pockets and his mission clear in his head.The two males then took off running out of the village.Mugen slightly faster than the other,which made it easier for him to keep up.The other male knew he was being fallowed and mugen didn't try to hide it.Mugen's sharingan activated and blazing at the male.He knew that it was mugen,he began to try and speed up to get away.Mugen then dashed in front of him to corner him.This made sakaki extremely nervous.He then tried to get away from the ambush.Mugen then made the appropriate hand signs,then using the multi shadow clone jutsu.The actually cornered him from escaping or attempting anything.

THE ENCOUNTER

Mugen smiled at sakaki as he started to sweat under the pressure."H-hello mugen-sama."Mugen turned his demon like gaze to sakaki.He then smirked,"Sakaki,you are charged with selling out the snow village,on several accounts.Not to mention several charges of smuggling info out of the country.We can do this two ways,you can come quietly,or i can rip your limbs off and drag you on my back."Sakaki would then gulp out of fright.He would then make several hand seals to perform a genjutsu that he was hoping to trick his captain with.Mugen smirked as his sharingan spinned violently.He then drew his sword,holding it up to sakaki's neck."So you wanna do this the hard way."Mugen then smirked as he appeared behind sakaki.His arm behind his back with a kunai sticking him in the lower back.Sakaki thought he would try verbal intimidation to get mugen to let go."Your never gonna get me Shikyo,iv go hundreds of men who will burn yuki to the ground."Mugen smirked,then stabbing him in the back with the kunai."Then i will carve out a new village with ice and snow,your no threat to me i assure you.Also you wernt fooling anyone else especially not lord yukikage."Sakaki then gasped in pain as he felt the knife go in his back.Then squirming to get away.Mugen decided it was best to just take him out of his misery.Mugen would then quickly grab his sword and slice the males head of like a hot knife in butter.This was a sign that the mission was over.But he decided he would treat himself to a meal before heading back.

SPOILS AFTER A VICTORY

Mugen would then quickly run to the nearest town to find something to eat before he went back to the village.He stopped at a little cafe outside of the snow village by the train station.He would then relax in there for a while to warm up,his vest laying on the back of the chair.A small cup of coffee with his cigarette in his other hand.waiting for his food to brought to him,he thought he should get kurai something while he was out of the office.He then watched as the waiter brought his food to the table.It was a large bowl of miso pork ramen.Mugen smiled widely as he takes his first few bites,then after a few minutes he finishes the bowl and leaves the tip and the payment on the table.He put his vest back on and browsed the little town.He found a small jewelry shop,he saw a small heart shaped locket in the window,he would then proceed to enter the shop,he told the man what he wanted.He gladly got it out of the window.Mugen paid the amount needed to purchase it.He then smiled as he opened it and placed a small picture of kurai and himself the day he was promoted to chief.The picture was her giving him a kiss on the cheek and his surprised expression.He placed it in there and smiled with a slight blush on his face.He then made his way to the train station and bought his ticket.

HOME

As the train took off he laid back in the seat.He then watched the trees and snow,waiting till he heard the train stop.By the time he got home,it was almost night fall.As he exited the train,he would make his way to kurai-sama's office.Upon entering the building he would reach her door he would then knock on the door and await her response to his knock."lady yukikage i have returned from my mission."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am

Kurai's head jerked up upon hearing the knock at the door. Gathering herself together and brushing her current paperwork to one side, she made herself stand up. "Come in," She called, wondering if Mugen had killed the boy or brought him back alive. She hoped it was the first option, because if Mugen hadn't killed him then Kurai would've been tempted to do it herself. She was normally pretty docile but when it came to betrayal she had no respect or mercy.

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 am

Mugen smiled as he placed his vest on the chair in her office.He then took a seat in her office."The mission went according to plan lady yukikage."He said with a smile as he took a seat on the edge of her desk then giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am

Kurai grinned and nodded. "I knew I could trust you with it. Judging by his lack of presence, I'm guessing you took care of him," She didn't really mind that the traitor was dead. She gave Mugen a quick kiss on the cheek and picked up the mission scroll, promtly throwing it into the 'accomplished missions' pile on her desk.

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

"By the way i also have something for you,i picked it up on my way back from the little settlement outside of the village,where the train station is."He said with a smile as he waited for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 am

Kurai raised an eyebrow at what he said. She seriously hoped it wasn't too expensive. She groaned slightly, shaking her head. "How many times have I told you not to spoil me!" She whined as she rolled her eyes. However, there was a bit of a glint in them. She might've told him not to spoil her but, just like anyone, she loved getting gifts, especially from Mugen. "You really are something else," She chuckled.

Last edited by Kurai Niwa on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

He smiled as he walked behind her,taking the locket out of his pocket.He then pulled back her hair gently,kissing up her neck doing so.The taking the locket,un-hooking it and placing it on her neck then locking it back in place.He would then pull a mirror that she kept in her desk out,showing her reflection to her with the locked around her neck."It looks beautiful on you Kurai-chan."He used her name this time because they were behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 am

As soon as she saw the locket, Kurai couldn't stop smiling. The chain was a little cold against her skin but she'd been used to the cold for years now. However, it was Mugen's kiss that made her shiver. She was sure he did that on purpose. When he called her Kurai-Chan, she was a little surprised but it wasn't as if anybody was around to hear it. "Thank you, Mugen-Kun, it's perfect," She smiled.

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her from behind."Open it."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 pm

She leaned back into him slightly as she flicked the latch on the locket to open it. When she saw the picture it contained, she had to let out a giggle. "I remember when this photo was taken! You couldn't stop blushing all day," She laughed as she turned her head to look at him. "I personally thought it was adorable," She told him as she stuck out her tongue.

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Mugen rubbed the back of his neck."i remember that day pretty well,manzo and the guys wouldn't stop laughing at me all day."He said as he held her close to him."Ready to go home?"He asked
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 pm

She nodded and smiled again. "Well, they're your friends. It's their job to laugh at you," She grinned. "Sure, let's get going. I'm finished here anyway," She nodded as she toyed with the locket with her left hand. She wasn't going to take this off, she loved it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for Mugen Shikyo   

Back to top Go down

Mission for Mugen Shikyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1