free forum

Share | 

Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Right as Kurai touched the seal, she was assaulted by raging thoughts. 'Kill, maim, destroy, shred, rip, tear' said the dark, rabid thoughts that assaulted Kurai's mind. The thoughts, animalistic rage and instincts forcing it's way into her mind, generating the same thoughts to her spirit form and Gobi. "Thanks Momma. My creator Fujinaro placed that seal on me to help make me stronger. He called it the Seal of the Primal Rage" he explained as he bit his lip, sighing in relief as he felt the pain disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Kurai nearly hissed at the thoughts that were being chanelled through to her. Whatever this seal was, it wasn't good for a boy so young to have it. She couldn't worry him though, so she just smiled and nodded along. "Strength isn't everything though, Maru. Remember that," She told the boy as she continued chanelling her theoretical ice pack of chakra through to the source of the pain. However, she also sent a kick of her normal chakra through, trying to force the seals rage backwards. Maru wouldn't have felt it, but it was an effective defence.

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

The thoughts seemed to snarl like an enraged animal at Kurai as this raging, ran-by-instinct being was forced back into the seal. "I know but that's all he cared about, me getting stronger. Every time he talked to me, he would only call me by the title he gave me, what was it? Instrument of Destruction, I think it was" he said, having a bit of trouble trying to say the words Instrument and Destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

She frowned deeply, wishing this man was still alive so Kurai could knock him into next week. Finally taking her hand off the seal, she nodded to herself. "Well, Maru, you're not longer an instrument of any kind. You're my son, and you'll be a part of this village just like everybody else is. You'll grow up to be a great ninja, with or without the seals power," She told him confidently, a spark of hope igniting in her eyes when she saw just how much potential this young boy had stored within him.

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Maru smiled widely as he hugged Kurai tightly. "Thank you Momma" he said with teary orange eyes. Maru was obviously very grateful to her and her words really seemed to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:24 pm

She smiled back and hugged him tight to her. It hadn't been long but she'd already forged a strong bond with this boy and it was as if he really was her son. "You're welcome, Maru," She replied as she began humming that same gentle melody again. It was a habit, but the melody seemed to have a calming effect on people, its why it put Shia to sleep.

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Maru heard Kurai humming the melody and it was so calming that Maru slowly drifted off to sleep in her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

She felt his body relax as he fell asleep in her arms and smiled gently. She lifted the boy up easily, holding him as she made her way up the first flight of stairs. She figured it'd be better to have him sleeping on the same floor as her. She opened the door to the spare bedroom, placing him into the extremely comfortable single bed and tucking him in but leaving the window open so he could see the falling snow if he woke up. She found that it soothed her in most cases. Turning off the lamp at the bedside table, she silently exited the room, leaving Maru to catch up on some well-earned sleep.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   

Back to top Go down

Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3